2440 pts ยท December 1, 2012
Longtime lurker, took the step.....
But you told us , this wouldn't be on the test .....
Real belgians eat them without the toppings. Source : me
Burgerij?
this fuels my nightmares !
I know some turks who will downvote the shit out of you, but you got my +1
I'm able to make everything so complicated nobody understands anymore, that counts ?
Yeah , i actually i can do that....
I watched this way to long to be good
it's not only the things he did, it's also about the things he didn't do .....
Belgium here, can't do any of them.....
somethingsomething plumbing
somehow i have no idea if that's a good or a bad thing
dear flak38 when your server is a chunkey monkey, you can never be sure what they boil it in
they were boiled in "their own skin" and they added some herbs
die van't stad kunt ge ook overal vinden....
don't make fun of him , it might be medical
this is the moment....
where will you be when the diarrhea hits ?
*budum tsss*
Well, you know , i'm an accident...
wait till late night imgur. Someone we'll do that and probably add some strange newspaper story about some freaky related thing !
Belgium.... sight....
mold
Let's be glad for that....
Zanger BOB ? is that you ?
This must be the first time, I saw a cool pic in the papers before I saw it on Imgur. What's happening to you people ?
So you went on a holiday and saw a duck ? nice...
Hell yeah !
again ?
I want one !
But you told us , this wouldn't be on the test .....
Real belgians eat them without the toppings. Source : me
Burgerij?
this fuels my nightmares !
I know some turks who will downvote the shit out of you, but you got my +1
I'm able to make everything so complicated nobody understands anymore, that counts ?
Yeah , i actually i can do that....
I watched this way to long to be good
it's not only the things he did, it's also about the things he didn't do .....
Belgium here, can't do any of them.....
somethingsomething plumbing
somehow i have no idea if that's a good or a bad thing
dear flak38 when your server is a chunkey monkey, you can never be sure what they boil it in
they were boiled in "their own skin" and they added some herbs
die van't stad kunt ge ook overal vinden....
don't make fun of him , it might be medical
this is the moment....
where will you be when the diarrhea hits ?
*budum tsss*
Well, you know , i'm an accident...
wait till late night imgur. Someone we'll do that and probably add some strange newspaper story about some freaky related thing !
Belgium.... sight....
mold
Let's be glad for that....
Zanger BOB ? is that you ?
This must be the first time, I saw a cool pic in the papers before I saw it on Imgur. What's happening to you people ?
So you went on a holiday and saw a duck ? nice...
Hell yeah !
again ?
I want one !