4818 pts · March 19, 2013
I’m probably the biggest extrovert you’ll ever meet.
I'm sorry man. But it's nice to see that I'm not alone. If my life was a cosine graph, I'm literally at -1. Ugh so nerdy but so true. =[
It got better for me. For a while. A year later I am right back where I started. It sucks
my life =[
What about snake bites?
https://twitter.com/HiddenCash
I hated making frapps when I worked at Starbucks
I have one of those but it's a $100.
I live in the most bicycle friendly town in the world and I've seen a bike cop pull over a car before.
Fred needs a new name
Indeed, it is.
Yeah. My dad is a gambling addict and never has money. I work two jobs and get no financial aid because of his income. ITS AGGRAVATING.
Not true. Not until you are 25
I also remember that there was a closet downstairs in the hallway. That's where Lorelai kept Rories box of Dean's things.
He looks like John Gemberling.
So many people sent me that as soon as the game ended =[
I DON'T WANT TO TALK ABOUT THIS
lolz. I drive 85mph on a daily basis.
I filed in January and my 1200 is long gone. Bills :'(
What if he was a chubby chaser?
This accurately describes my life
omfg lolz
That sucks, OP. But, my dog was diagnosed June 2011. She's still alive after being told she only had six months. You may have more time.
This only happens to me when my sister eats. No one else, just her. Weird.
This looks like a great Friday night to me.
Quench your 3st.
I poop at work while I'm on the clock. That way I get paid to poop lol
I understood the reference.
Hey
I have like two hours spare time in my day and I use one to imgur and another to eat. Cleaning is not on the agenda.
I'm sorry man. But it's nice to see that I'm not alone. If my life was a cosine graph, I'm literally at -1. Ugh so nerdy but so true. =[
It got better for me. For a while. A year later I am right back where I started. It sucks
my life =[
What about snake bites?
https://twitter.com/HiddenCash
https://twitter.com/HiddenCash
I hated making frapps when I worked at Starbucks
I have one of those but it's a $100.
I live in the most bicycle friendly town in the world and I've seen a bike cop pull over a car before.
Fred needs a new name
Indeed, it is.
Yeah. My dad is a gambling addict and never has money. I work two jobs and get no financial aid because of his income. ITS AGGRAVATING.
Not true. Not until you are 25
I also remember that there was a closet downstairs in the hallway. That's where Lorelai kept Rories box of Dean's things.
He looks like John Gemberling.
So many people sent me that as soon as the game ended =[
I DON'T WANT TO TALK ABOUT THIS
lolz. I drive 85mph on a daily basis.
I filed in January and my 1200 is long gone. Bills :'(
What if he was a chubby chaser?
This accurately describes my life
omfg lolz
That sucks, OP. But, my dog was diagnosed June 2011. She's still alive after being told she only had six months. You may have more time.
This only happens to me when my sister eats. No one else, just her. Weird.
This looks like a great Friday night to me.
Quench your 3st.
I poop at work while I'm on the clock. That way I get paid to poop lol
I understood the reference.
Hey
I have like two hours spare time in my day and I use one to imgur and another to eat. Cleaning is not on the agenda.