394 pts · July 19, 2016
All images are original. Most images are shot with a Canon 80D, GoPro Hero5, and on the go shots are made with my iPhone X Instagram: jay.gon.zo SoundCloud: JayGonzo
It’s if too far off.
So, the pickle resembles a peen and eating actually means... something else. This works for man+women or man+man in a dom situation I guess.
What movie is this!!!!!!!
In picture 2, that bunny looked like Voldemort trying to get comfortable...
WTF did that tree do to you.
There isn’t one
When you open it, this is all it says
What about Kevin Spacey?
Thanks friend!
10 CUPS OF COFFEE?
Bout to take it to the pound, rolling around in my $2400 Louie. Shiiiiiiiit
???? ???? me when this shit happens ahahahh
Users trying to compete for upvotes like:
IT Managers are one thing, Project Managers for Software Development can be an entire other bull ride...
It would be at the bottom, Jeremiah. The bottom.
At what position would the 1st marble be?
Then the third
Then the second
And I dropped the first marble in
Hmm. If I had 3 marbles
Then to die alone, awaiting the sweet relief of death by snail.
Inventing new ways of space travel and ingenuity. All just to survive with prices of paper showing relics of a lost civilization.
Listen, Jeremiah, I am still alive today because I know there is someone always running from one of the smallest things on our planet.
RUN
It’s if too far off.
So, the pickle resembles a peen and eating actually means... something else. This works for man+women or man+man in a dom situation I guess.
What movie is this!!!!!!!
In picture 2, that bunny looked like Voldemort trying to get comfortable...
WTF did that tree do to you.
There isn’t one
When you open it, this is all it says
What about Kevin Spacey?
Thanks friend!
10 CUPS OF COFFEE?
Bout to take it to the pound, rolling around in my $2400 Louie. Shiiiiiiiit
???? ???? me when this shit happens ahahahh
Users trying to compete for upvotes like:
IT Managers are one thing, Project Managers for Software Development can be an entire other bull ride...
It would be at the bottom, Jeremiah. The bottom.
At what position would the 1st marble be?
Then the third
Then the second
And I dropped the first marble in
Hmm. If I had 3 marbles
Then to die alone, awaiting the sweet relief of death by snail.
Inventing new ways of space travel and ingenuity. All just to survive with prices of paper showing relics of a lost civilization.
Listen, Jeremiah, I am still alive today because I know there is someone always running from one of the smallest things on our planet.
RUN