52 pts ยท October 22, 2012
My apologies, I misinterpreted your usage of the word liberal.
Actually I'm a centrist, but continue...
Uh, I think his name is Lincoln.
It wasn't a coincidence
We need more bush-boozled please.
If I did this the conversation would just be me talking to myself.
"90s kid" refers to someone who grew up in the 90s but this game came out in 2004. As a 90s baby I understand this. Nice try OP.
Clever
"Hey, these people did bad things so it's okay when we do it"
So right now you are defending rioting?
Why are they even protesting though? Trump won legally, there's no changing that.
I trust Kim Jong-Un with nukes over Clinton.
#14, but someone still stole from you. If you dont address the problem they will keep doing it.
Can we also make a distinction between a trained professional and a random civilian.
Gross
It's 30. Most standard rulers are 12 inches (30 cm) long.
Already has
I did not see that coming.
Flying you would have to travel somewhere, teleporting you can get there instantly.
A little anti-character but funny nonetheless.
I don't have a religion. I was making fun of the whole Starbucks thing.
Well I'm sorry (no pun intended) that you're IQ is too low to understand satire.
It's called satire
I'm no meteorologist but I believe this is heat lightning.
My apologies, I misinterpreted your usage of the word liberal.
Actually I'm a centrist, but continue...
Uh, I think his name is Lincoln.
It wasn't a coincidence
We need more bush-boozled please.
If I did this the conversation would just be me talking to myself.
"90s kid" refers to someone who grew up in the 90s but this game came out in 2004. As a 90s baby I understand this. Nice try OP.
Clever
"Hey, these people did bad things so it's okay when we do it"
So right now you are defending rioting?
Why are they even protesting though? Trump won legally, there's no changing that.
I trust Kim Jong-Un with nukes over Clinton.
#14, but someone still stole from you. If you dont address the problem they will keep doing it.
Can we also make a distinction between a trained professional and a random civilian.
Gross
It's 30. Most standard rulers are 12 inches (30 cm) long.
Already has
I did not see that coming.
Flying you would have to travel somewhere, teleporting you can get there instantly.
A little anti-character but funny nonetheless.
I don't have a religion. I was making fun of the whole Starbucks thing.
Well I'm sorry (no pun intended) that you're IQ is too low to understand satire.
Well I'm sorry (no pun intended) that you're IQ is too low to understand satire.
It's called satire
I'm no meteorologist but I believe this is heat lightning.