560 pts ยท April 10, 2012
Motorcycle content? On Imgur? RACING motorcycle content? RECENT IMPORTANT EVENT MOTORCYCLE RACING CONTENT?
That's just how he is
Dana just posted that a new graphic novel is coming out! New official Owl House content!https://www.reddit.com/r/TheOwlHouse/comments/1r3425l/new_graphic_novel_for_the_owl_house_announced/
can't wait for the new season!
ship request: Aki and Momo from The Sheep Princess in Wolf's Clothing
Myra Rose's Instagram if you're X-phobic: https://www.instagram.com/mowindows94/
oh Yvonne and Elsa post, love those two. Lots of good ones today! Feel better and Merry Christmas!
excellent, wenclair is justice.
I mean, you're going to have to expand that to "fuck every arch firm in existence" if that's your criteria.
If everything was form followed function the world would be a very dull place. I'm glad his buildings exist, even if they're not my cup of tea.
Have you done Mitsuki x Aya (Green Yuri) yet?
Yuri but not explicitly.
Thank you, very appreciated!
That is the last thing I would have ever guessed.
Ok, as a lover of the Yuri arts I see Touhou everywhere but I have absolutely no idea what it is. Is there like a "Touhou for dummies" or something out there so I can feel less lost reading half the stuff on dynasty? :P
#7 - now do it on a MotoGP bike: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HWNPmDJ7gxc
Don't forget the on-going follow up, Yamada to Kase-san :)
Love the hat! KTM forever!
Don't tell this to manga authors, you'd think any exposure to water means instant illness the way they play this trope.
HI KORRA HI SOKKA
Cat named Toph and you look like the live action Katara.
Zak shalak and the ak ak pack I win again (or something I don't know it was like 15 years ago)
Welcome to enlightenment.
Motorcycle.
I guess we'll agree to disagree.
I do. I will not pretend to be amazing or know of every drummer in existence, but I have a pair of ears that work pretty good.
...I'm starting to think you don't listen Tool / Rock and think Jazz drummers are superior to everyone else. Benny and Jojo etc. are very good, and I would rank them right up there in terms of skill with Danny, but infinitely more talented? Speaking of Jazz, guys like Tony Williams and Billy Cobham are his heroes. Dude lives and breaths Jazz - he just happens to play in Tool.
I mean, it's very subjective - but they don't call Danny "Your favourite Drummer's favourite dummer" for nothing.
Buy a supermoto, spend a hell of a lot of time on at the track, be brave and talented in equal measures.
Motorcycle content? On Imgur? RACING motorcycle content? RECENT IMPORTANT EVENT MOTORCYCLE RACING CONTENT?
That's just how he is
Dana just posted that a new graphic novel is coming out! New official Owl House content!
https://www.reddit.com/r/TheOwlHouse/comments/1r3425l/new_graphic_novel_for_the_owl_house_announced/
can't wait for the new season!
ship request: Aki and Momo from The Sheep Princess in Wolf's Clothing
Myra Rose's Instagram if you're X-phobic: https://www.instagram.com/mowindows94/
oh Yvonne and Elsa post, love those two. Lots of good ones today! Feel better and Merry Christmas!
excellent, wenclair is justice.
I mean, you're going to have to expand that to "fuck every arch firm in existence" if that's your criteria.
If everything was form followed function the world would be a very dull place. I'm glad his buildings exist, even if they're not my cup of tea.
Have you done Mitsuki x Aya (Green Yuri) yet?
Yuri but not explicitly.
Thank you, very appreciated!
That is the last thing I would have ever guessed.
Ok, as a lover of the Yuri arts I see Touhou everywhere but I have absolutely no idea what it is. Is there like a "Touhou for dummies" or something out there so I can feel less lost reading half the stuff on dynasty? :P
#7 - now do it on a MotoGP bike: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HWNPmDJ7gxc
Don't forget the on-going follow up, Yamada to Kase-san :)
Love the hat! KTM forever!
Don't tell this to manga authors, you'd think any exposure to water means instant illness the way they play this trope.
HI KORRA HI SOKKA
Cat named Toph and you look like the live action Katara.
Zak shalak and the ak ak pack I win again (or something I don't know it was like 15 years ago)
Welcome to enlightenment.
Motorcycle.
I guess we'll agree to disagree.
I do. I will not pretend to be amazing or know of every drummer in existence, but I have a pair of ears that work pretty good.
...I'm starting to think you don't listen Tool / Rock and think Jazz drummers are superior to everyone else. Benny and Jojo etc. are very good, and I would rank them right up there in terms of skill with Danny, but infinitely more talented? Speaking of Jazz, guys like Tony Williams and Billy Cobham are his heroes. Dude lives and breaths Jazz - he just happens to play in Tool.
I mean, it's very subjective - but they don't call Danny "Your favourite Drummer's favourite dummer" for nothing.
Buy a supermoto, spend a hell of a lot of time on at the track, be brave and talented in equal measures.