268 pts ยท March 15, 2011
Death to the alliance! Death to the living! FOR THE FORSAKEN!
Lol ntfs...
as an XMonad user...
what does chairman pao know about running reddit for that matter?
ITT: Tons of people who imgur way more than they program
You. I like you.
"little" fatty
I don't really care but thanks for making it one image.
o7
Hasn't Game of Thrones taught you anything? No one in cinema cares about books!
Lol this is imgur, there is no intelligent debate here what are you doing? Be assimilated.
I thought I had finally had a proper conversation on this site. Silly of me.
Why are you replying again 9 hours later with a more inflammatory response? Your previous one was much more thoughtful.
As far as I know a lot of military dogs are still euthanised after their service. (Yes, I'm really fun at parties)
That's possible, in its current iteration. We don't know the original context it was created in though.
It doesn't look like all of it is based on fact no, but I hope you're not suggesting obesity is healthy.
or that it wasn't made by a professional PR consultant who accounts for that kind of thing
I'm not sure why I found that so interesting...
Weird...this isn't 4chan :S
oh you.
I think you got lost, slashdot is that way ->
Humanity is violent. Nature is violent. The only way to overcome our nature would be to transcend humanity altogether.
The only way to remove the need of someone who yearns to take a life would be to remove their need through violence. No simulation will do.
all violence? I am saddened both by the fact that your statement isn't true and that you believe it is.
I'd let her beat me, if you know what I mean.
Specifically the voting system. Downvote trains and such. There were a couple writings on it, very interesting, forget where. Google knows.
Well yes. to a point, but systems such as imgur and reddit tend to emphasize sheep mentality.
not only that, it is easy for the distant end to identify you as well based on uncached requests (they will originate from you, like images)
Not very, no. At a minimum it will get around weak blocks but any enterprise level system will easily catch it. For instance, bluecoats.
> summer intensifies
Death to the alliance! Death to the living! FOR THE FORSAKEN!
Lol ntfs...
as an XMonad user...
what does chairman pao know about running reddit for that matter?
ITT: Tons of people who imgur way more than they program
You. I like you.
"little" fatty
I don't really care but thanks for making it one image.
o7
Hasn't Game of Thrones taught you anything? No one in cinema cares about books!
Lol this is imgur, there is no intelligent debate here what are you doing? Be assimilated.
I thought I had finally had a proper conversation on this site. Silly of me.
Why are you replying again 9 hours later with a more inflammatory response? Your previous one was much more thoughtful.
As far as I know a lot of military dogs are still euthanised after their service. (Yes, I'm really fun at parties)
That's possible, in its current iteration. We don't know the original context it was created in though.
It doesn't look like all of it is based on fact no, but I hope you're not suggesting obesity is healthy.
or that it wasn't made by a professional PR consultant who accounts for that kind of thing
I'm not sure why I found that so interesting...
Weird...this isn't 4chan :S
oh you.
I think you got lost, slashdot is that way ->
Humanity is violent. Nature is violent. The only way to overcome our nature would be to transcend humanity altogether.
The only way to remove the need of someone who yearns to take a life would be to remove their need through violence. No simulation will do.
all violence? I am saddened both by the fact that your statement isn't true and that you believe it is.
I'd let her beat me, if you know what I mean.
Specifically the voting system. Downvote trains and such. There were a couple writings on it, very interesting, forget where. Google knows.
Well yes. to a point, but systems such as imgur and reddit tend to emphasize sheep mentality.
not only that, it is easy for the distant end to identify you as well based on uncached requests (they will originate from you, like images)
Not very, no. At a minimum it will get around weak blocks but any enterprise level system will easily catch it. For instance, bluecoats.
> summer intensifies