28812 pts ยท March 22, 2012
I like turtles.
"Hey kid, would you like to buy some horsepower?"
Funny story, #5 was on a ship I was on in the galley, we called it macaroni and fuck it
nah this isnt me, I was in the middle east for what seemed like eternity. i'd love a vacation to 29 palms =P
this was literally posted when I ate lunch. i'm now eating dinner.
still missing a year in there
but it came out in 2008..I wouldve been 13 and now i'm 20..
I've been deployed there, worker's living conditions are absolutely terrible, no human rights. Avg worker makes about 20 dhs ($7 USD) a day.
*me after my first deployment
As a straight male, YES, I lived in the middle east where a lot of people just dont shower, women there are attractive but the smell..nope
bunny eyes for some reason always just creep me the fuck out
if you need motivation and or advice hit me up, i'm in naval warfare and working out is my second favorite subject =D (next to cars)
someone would do that? just go on the internet and lie?
about to hit 88 upvotes, see you all on the other side
OH SHIT
"go straight on tahoe and take a right onto faaaabulous street"
someone hit 88 miles per hour..
It is a wall..
dur hurder
dur hurd
here, have all my internet points before i go
oh god what am I D=
being in the military, that could get awkward ha
yeah, thats why they put in for another 8 years of xp i think last year lmao
that's a lot of bombs
as someone in the military, this is how everything is
has science gone too far?
yes, yes i do
*breaks heel on shoe and falls 4000ft back down*
soo...you're not single?
you looked
"Hey kid, would you like to buy some horsepower?"
Funny story, #5 was on a ship I was on in the galley, we called it macaroni and fuck it
nah this isnt me, I was in the middle east for what seemed like eternity. i'd love a vacation to 29 palms =P
this was literally posted when I ate lunch. i'm now eating dinner.
still missing a year in there
but it came out in 2008..I wouldve been 13 and now i'm 20..
I've been deployed there, worker's living conditions are absolutely terrible, no human rights. Avg worker makes about 20 dhs ($7 USD) a day.
*me after my first deployment
As a straight male, YES, I lived in the middle east where a lot of people just dont shower, women there are attractive but the smell..nope
bunny eyes for some reason always just creep me the fuck out
if you need motivation and or advice hit me up, i'm in naval warfare and working out is my second favorite subject =D (next to cars)
someone would do that? just go on the internet and lie?
about to hit 88 upvotes, see you all on the other side
OH SHIT
"go straight on tahoe and take a right onto faaaabulous street"
someone hit 88 miles per hour..
It is a wall..
dur hurder
dur hurd
here, have all my internet points before i go
oh god what am I D=
being in the military, that could get awkward ha
yeah, thats why they put in for another 8 years of xp i think last year lmao
that's a lot of bombs
as someone in the military, this is how everything is
has science gone too far?
yes, yes i do
*breaks heel on shoe and falls 4000ft back down*
soo...you're not single?
you looked