2530 pts ยท December 3, 2014
Everyone can do their part and just get rid of their account.
#1 we all know cunt upsets women more than bitch.
Why would they lie about the shape of the Earth. There is nothing to gain from the Earth being perceived as round.
What if they aren't doing it for the attention?
Sometimes you gotta be patient to educate people.they know what their doing
I still rearrange stuff, but now it's my wife who I show!
When someone says "floor so clean you can eat off of it!"
She isn't paying attention to the road because she would rather be internet famous than careful
Glad I'm not the only one.
I linked it
Game*
It's a review/discussion over an older resident evil gane
My wife said it is just easier with her hook
Thanks fir the catch
For sure
Carpet is actually coming up soon and lament floors are going down
Your gonna tell me they didn't add a single husky despite the movie Balto
How did you get a literary agent?
It Def is. You can tell in the very beginning when he is putting it on.
The real question is how long will this persist
;)
You too man
Merry Christmas my German is a bit rusty but Vielen Dank!
I had just booped her
Yes
Oliver is.
It prob moved in the ceremony, and he just didn't check himself over.
*high5*
Everyone can do their part and just get rid of their account.
#1 we all know cunt upsets women more than bitch.
Why would they lie about the shape of the Earth. There is nothing to gain from the Earth being perceived as round.
What if they aren't doing it for the attention?
Sometimes you gotta be patient to educate people.they know what their doing
I still rearrange stuff, but now it's my wife who I show!
When someone says "floor so clean you can eat off of it!"
She isn't paying attention to the road because she would rather be internet famous than careful
Glad I'm not the only one.
I linked it
Game*
It's a review/discussion over an older resident evil gane
My wife said it is just easier with her hook
Thanks fir the catch
For sure
Carpet is actually coming up soon and lament floors are going down
Your gonna tell me they didn't add a single husky despite the movie Balto
How did you get a literary agent?
It Def is. You can tell in the very beginning when he is putting it on.
The real question is how long will this persist
;)
You too man
Merry Christmas my German is a bit rusty but Vielen Dank!
I had just booped her
Yes
Oliver is.
It prob moved in the ceremony, and he just didn't check himself over.
*high5*