608 pts · January 13, 2013
Those book covers were so fucking creepy.
I always want to see what comes out the other side. Like, is it all flat - or like all chunked up into bits?
That's funny. It doesn't *look* Egyptian....
Artax, you're sinking! Come on, turn around, you have to, now! Come on! Artax! Fight against the sadness, Artax.
I think it's always OK to speak ill of the dead. If you don't want people to talk about you when you're dead, be better to people in life.
I love Bordeaux =) J'ai fait mes études à Bx 4 en 1999 - 2000 !!
Holy shit, is that Bordeaux?!
LOL Pretty much just like that. He's like a tiny grown-up. I chuckled and welled up a bit at the same time...and let him keep the $2...
That's really cute. One time my 5 year old tried to tip me $2 because I did a good job parenting that day.
Seriously though - Veggie Tales is super weird.
Going to be 36 in four years anyway - might as well be 36 with a college degree.
...and now, here's "Mary Had a Little Lamb."
He needs shoes! Especially if there's salt on the sidewalks / street!!
Is the last one a Where's Waldo? Because I can't find him.
I had to sign in to upvote this comment - and I'm the laziest person on the planet. First time I've laughed at anything here in forever.
Does that work with Legos?
No way. It's not fun unless someone's crying.
Oh my God, dog-people-team gymnastics should totally be an Olympic sport. I would watch the shit out of that.
Bitch, that's Minnesota.
"Aw! He's doing a happy jig!" "NOOO! It's a jig of grave danger!"
If that is true about the double decker taco, I will literally burn this mother fucker down.
This seems very "mathy" for the US...
It pooped itself.
http://walking-fandoms.tumblr.com/post/142919112961/a-total-bang-fest
I never. NEVER. laugh at comments. Well done =)
I just say, "I"m going a bar to be by myself." That shit's premium when you have 3 kids. I'm overstimulated like 90% of the time.
Is your mom the Sorceress from HeMan?
Those book covers were so fucking creepy.
I always want to see what comes out the other side. Like, is it all flat - or like all chunked up into bits?
That's funny. It doesn't *look* Egyptian....
Artax, you're sinking! Come on, turn around, you have to, now! Come on! Artax! Fight against the sadness, Artax.
I think it's always OK to speak ill of the dead. If you don't want people to talk about you when you're dead, be better to people in life.
I love Bordeaux =) J'ai fait mes études à Bx 4 en 1999 - 2000 !!
Holy shit, is that Bordeaux?!
LOL Pretty much just like that. He's like a tiny grown-up. I chuckled and welled up a bit at the same time...and let him keep the $2...
That's really cute. One time my 5 year old tried to tip me $2 because I did a good job parenting that day.
Seriously though - Veggie Tales is super weird.
Going to be 36 in four years anyway - might as well be 36 with a college degree.
...and now, here's "Mary Had a Little Lamb."
He needs shoes! Especially if there's salt on the sidewalks / street!!
Is the last one a Where's Waldo? Because I can't find him.
I had to sign in to upvote this comment - and I'm the laziest person on the planet. First time I've laughed at anything here in forever.
Does that work with Legos?
No way. It's not fun unless someone's crying.
Oh my God, dog-people-team gymnastics should totally be an Olympic sport. I would watch the shit out of that.
Bitch, that's Minnesota.
"Aw! He's doing a happy jig!" "NOOO! It's a jig of grave danger!"
If that is true about the double decker taco, I will literally burn this mother fucker down.
This seems very "mathy" for the US...
It pooped itself.
http://walking-fandoms.tumblr.com/post/142919112961/a-total-bang-fest
I never. NEVER. laugh at comments. Well done =)
I just say, "I"m going a bar to be by myself." That shit's premium when you have 3 kids. I'm overstimulated like 90% of the time.
Is your mom the Sorceress from HeMan?