3163 pts ยท December 4, 2013
i like stuff.
I swear I was gonna get Rick Rolled
This will never not be funny. Thank you for bringing this back to my life.
I mean....
I mean he is Aquaman King of the 7 seas
Welp now i gotta try it
What if we put it the ice in a bloody Mary?
What if we boil then fry
Why not both? Grill then boil, to capture that hotdog water flavoring
Thanks for the new wallpaper
Holy chit, thank you. I needed that laugh.
How did it turn out?
Thank you for making my day 100% better. It's glorious!
I was thinking I'd see dickbutt
Here's my receipt.
Well well well...how the turntables have....
She's on tv
I need to learn the ways of the pirate life
We just need some Boyz Il Men out there singing
Jokes on you, i suck at everything!
I'll just leave this here. https://youtu.be/hPlUe7nnrtY
Yes officer....THAT POST RIGHT THERE!!
I swear I was gonna get Rick Rolled
This will never not be funny. Thank you for bringing this back to my life.
I mean....
I mean he is Aquaman King of the 7 seas
Welp now i gotta try it
What if we put it the ice in a bloody Mary?
What if we boil then fry
Why not both? Grill then boil, to capture that hotdog water flavoring
Thanks for the new wallpaper
Holy chit, thank you. I needed that laugh.
How did it turn out?
Thank you for making my day 100% better. It's glorious!
I was thinking I'd see dickbutt
Here's my receipt.
Well well well...how the turntables have....
She's on tv
I need to learn the ways of the pirate life
We just need some Boyz Il Men out there singing
Jokes on you, i suck at everything!
I'll just leave this here. https://youtu.be/hPlUe7nnrtY
Yes officer....THAT POST RIGHT THERE!!