282 pts ยท April 29, 2013
GOOD.
Uhhhh I would be calling the police is SPCA and reporting him. That is messed up.
Hahaha, oh I love this :)
She is beautiful and you are wonderful, fantastic and all around awesome. Thank you for adopting and loving this pup!
Beautiful!!!
More please! :)
Same :)
YOU ARE THE ABSOLUTE BEST! People like you give me HOPE and JOY. Thank you for your compassion and empathy. YAY! :)
Chills.
They are actually a very lazy breed. Watch! http://www.animalplanet.com/tv-shows/dogs-101/videos/dog-breeds-a-k/
Gaglos too. Incredibly high needs (horrific) rescue / cause that needs more coverage and support! I have a grey and she's the BEST dog!
That looks amazing! Good job! :)
I'm not strong enough for these.
Same! :)
I would like more of these. Just happy, kind, cute, nice dumps. More! Please and thank you!
Hahaha I laughed out loud. Thank you.
This is AMAZING! :)
You are the best. Thank you for your amazing heart and compassion.
That is vile.
I need to know the rest of the story now please.
Uhhhh... have you watched a video of what happens inside a slaughterhouse? Both are horrific.
That made me sweat. That was scary!
You did! She is beautiful! :)
I bet she felt exactly that way. Very sweet.
THANK YOU for being so amazing and compassionate and awesome.
YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Fingers crossed. Let us know!!!!!! You are the best.
Laaaaaaaaaaaaame.
Horrendous.
GOOD.
Uhhhh I would be calling the police is SPCA and reporting him. That is messed up.
Hahaha, oh I love this :)
She is beautiful and you are wonderful, fantastic and all around awesome. Thank you for adopting and loving this pup!
Beautiful!!!
More please! :)
Same :)
YOU ARE THE ABSOLUTE BEST! People like you give me HOPE and JOY. Thank you for your compassion and empathy. YAY! :)
Chills.
They are actually a very lazy breed. Watch! http://www.animalplanet.com/tv-shows/dogs-101/videos/dog-breeds-a-k/
Gaglos too. Incredibly high needs (horrific) rescue / cause that needs more coverage and support! I have a grey and she's the BEST dog!
That looks amazing! Good job! :)
I'm not strong enough for these.
Same! :)
I would like more of these. Just happy, kind, cute, nice dumps. More! Please and thank you!
Hahaha I laughed out loud. Thank you.
This is AMAZING! :)
You are the best. Thank you for your amazing heart and compassion.
That is vile.
I need to know the rest of the story now please.
GOOD.
Uhhhh... have you watched a video of what happens inside a slaughterhouse? Both are horrific.
That made me sweat. That was scary!
You did! She is beautiful! :)
I bet she felt exactly that way. Very sweet.
THANK YOU for being so amazing and compassionate and awesome.
YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Fingers crossed. Let us know!!!!!! You are the best.
Laaaaaaaaaaaaame.
Horrendous.