33 pts ยท May 28, 2015
Am ashamed of self.
They would know if they had guns.
Third. My bad. Should not comment on things before coffe
I'm attempting it for my 3d day. I'm not an expert but what's up
Your argument is invalid
Your augment is invalid.
What is an assault rifle? Do you mean an AR? Or a military weapon?
Do no harm. Do know harm.
Still better than the pocahontas gif
STAY AWAY WITH YOUR DEVIL COOKIES
Not trying to be a dick I promise, like for real. Bowling? Are you able to?
A bear.
EBF sounds like a fuckface, cats are awesome and so are you(I hope or this is awkward). Hope you get better and do something epic
They are surplus from the 1600s. The supply sgts hold onto shit forever. Be nice to him so you can get one from the 1800s
Exactly!!!!!
If you plug them into one another they become one.
"Hey bro can I get a copy of through the fire and flames?" Op-" yea man np"
As a gun owner I'm all for giving prints to buy guns and more through background checks
That would mean congress had to pass anything.
Check the flux capacitor.
Oh maybe she is looking fir the D in her name?
I've got lots of guns and I've never killed anyone. Must be missing out
You are an idiot.
Unplug it and wait 30 sec
I'm keeping the fucking cap. #hardtimesonearth
I....... I don't understand
Still counts- had sex
Sadly enough that's the reaction I get when I hit on my wife.....
Don't lie. It has happened to all of us.
Am ashamed of self.
They would know if they had guns.
Third. My bad. Should not comment on things before coffe
I'm attempting it for my 3d day. I'm not an expert but what's up
Your argument is invalid
Your augment is invalid.
What is an assault rifle? Do you mean an AR? Or a military weapon?
Do no harm. Do know harm.
Still better than the pocahontas gif
STAY AWAY WITH YOUR DEVIL COOKIES
Not trying to be a dick I promise, like for real. Bowling? Are you able to?
A bear.
EBF sounds like a fuckface, cats are awesome and so are you(I hope or this is awkward). Hope you get better and do something epic
They are surplus from the 1600s. The supply sgts hold onto shit forever. Be nice to him so you can get one from the 1800s
Exactly!!!!!
If you plug them into one another they become one.
"Hey bro can I get a copy of through the fire and flames?" Op-" yea man np"
As a gun owner I'm all for giving prints to buy guns and more through background checks
That would mean congress had to pass anything.
Check the flux capacitor.
Oh maybe she is looking fir the D in her name?
I've got lots of guns and I've never killed anyone. Must be missing out
You are an idiot.
Unplug it and wait 30 sec
I'm keeping the fucking cap. #hardtimesonearth
I....... I don't understand
Still counts- had sex
Sadly enough that's the reaction I get when I hit on my wife.....
Don't lie. It has happened to all of us.