23428 pts ยท March 21, 2014
"something about yourself"
You were goddamn right.
http://imgur.com/memegen/create/VR9g0n1
fucking stupid typos...*then
Leave it there long enough so it becomes a fossil. Than go to the Museum in Marmoria city
...and why are weird not Morgan Freemans all over usersub
Put it away, it's only...Oh, it's Nov. 16th already....
only if it offends you
Funny that you are offended by someone finding it funny that people are offended by other people being offended
favorited for later insomnia
I hoped for it to be a btg, I got really excited what it would be
still waiting for her to catch up
alright usersub, time to go away for me...
needs more penis.gif
So the award-food has a comeback? Fuck it, always upvote pizza
But will he copulate with the other guys mother?
And all of it while drinking beer, perfect!
This is perfect
From, scarf, half, elf/nightmare, he/him, monkey. In case you wondered
Von, Schal, Halb, Alb, Er, Affe. These are actual German words in this nonsense
That's actually Austria...
Internet Memes. Source: I'm German
Yeah but you should focus on the rooftops, not the street...
Did they have dinosaur umbrellas too?
It's Morgan Freeman. Next question?
They are not in the Center and not straight, why are you doing this to me...
#1 is a fucking bad idea.
+1 for tag
is this cenosred or just bad quality?
bloodstains, sex and drawing dicks were my first thoughts...Am I a bad person?
You were goddamn right.
http://imgur.com/memegen/create/VR9g0n1
fucking stupid typos...*then
Leave it there long enough so it becomes a fossil. Than go to the Museum in Marmoria city
...and why are weird not Morgan Freemans all over usersub
Put it away, it's only...Oh, it's Nov. 16th already....
only if it offends you
Funny that you are offended by someone finding it funny that people are offended by other people being offended
favorited for later insomnia
I hoped for it to be a btg, I got really excited what it would be
still waiting for her to catch up
alright usersub, time to go away for me...
needs more penis.gif
So the award-food has a comeback? Fuck it, always upvote pizza
But will he copulate with the other guys mother?
And all of it while drinking beer, perfect!
This is perfect
From, scarf, half, elf/nightmare, he/him, monkey. In case you wondered
Von, Schal, Halb, Alb, Er, Affe. These are actual German words in this nonsense
That's actually Austria...
Internet Memes. Source: I'm German
Yeah but you should focus on the rooftops, not the street...
Did they have dinosaur umbrellas too?
It's Morgan Freeman. Next question?
They are not in the Center and not straight, why are you doing this to me...
#1 is a fucking bad idea.
+1 for tag
is this cenosred or just bad quality?
bloodstains, sex and drawing dicks were my first thoughts...Am I a bad person?