2200 pts ยท October 2, 2017
occasionally I cultivate nice, stolen memes. whether or not you find my memes to be quality, I do. don't worry about me being offended, I have the best temper I have ever seen.
Fun fact: without warping any surfaces of the die, it is impossible for a d9 to exist as a physical object... You live today, cats.
I wish these internet points counted as literal money, because
Where will we put the badge
*silently nodding*
I'm sorry, that's cruel, but I love this comment.
This sudden transformation has me confused... You are horny AT your Nana's tea parties?
Might be pestering me while I'm sitting on the toilet, but I'll have a look.
And believe me, I am still alive!
No, it's the Zerg Army
At first glance I thought this cat actually was a bird.
And then the universe was created.
r/counting: Imgur edition. Also has been one week.
Dird.
It's a cargo plane, there is no need to stick windows. If anything, the inside would look like densly packed cargo.
Hey man, tacos are nice. Escpecially if he pays you with the commission's worth in tacos. That's better.
Cat dicks. This post would be accurate if the cat were sleeping on something important.
4K ULTRA
The exoskeleton gives it away.
My cat does this, but on the worst possible objects. Worst of all, he's fat.
Username checks out.
Nah. Terrible background, should've chosen a better thing to put those on.
Nope.
Thank you for the report, sir!
OC and dog tax in one post. Nice!
I never puree my assassins.
Fucking Karen.
Knock knock
Now, you can't spell nutrition without 'nut', amiright?
Fun fact: without warping any surfaces of the die, it is impossible for a d9 to exist as a physical object... You live today, cats.
I wish these internet points counted as literal money, because
Where will we put the badge
*silently nodding*
I'm sorry, that's cruel, but I love this comment.
This sudden transformation has me confused... You are horny AT your Nana's tea parties?
Might be pestering me while I'm sitting on the toilet, but I'll have a look.
And believe me, I am still alive!
No, it's the Zerg Army
At first glance I thought this cat actually was a bird.
And then the universe was created.
r/counting: Imgur edition. Also has been one week.
Dird.
It's a cargo plane, there is no need to stick windows. If anything, the inside would look like densly packed cargo.
Hey man, tacos are nice. Escpecially if he pays you with the commission's worth in tacos. That's better.
Cat dicks. This post would be accurate if the cat were sleeping on something important.
4K ULTRA
The exoskeleton gives it away.
My cat does this, but on the worst possible objects. Worst of all, he's fat.
Username checks out.
Nah. Terrible background, should've chosen a better thing to put those on.
Nope.
Thank you for the report, sir!
OC and dog tax in one post. Nice!
I never puree my assassins.
Fucking Karen.
Knock knock
Now, you can't spell nutrition without 'nut', amiright?