670 pts ยท March 24, 2012
.
They can, there are harnesses that can make them safe in a car crash.
Try torrid! I was so pleased and they're all so pretty!
Exactly. Asking for trouble. Anything that can't be tossed in doesn't go into the hamper. Why should my bf have to memorize my clothes?
But but. I like Spokane :( :( #southhill
Dot
I am going to win Christmas with this gift. Thank you stranger.
I am unsettled.
I love that it had been standing still long enough to not make ripples in the water.
For great posture and no pain. Don't make a big deal of it, and it'll be the best thing ever! Good luck and a speedy recovery. (3/3)
Your recovery can go smooth! I'm fused from bottom of neck to nearly bottom of spine, and it has very little impact on my life except (2/3)
Had nearly the exact same curvature and surgery at age 11. Do everything they say, don't lift heavy things (1/2)
They've been redesigned and work even better. The new orange ones have so many functions! The peg, the sharp edge on the back end, so good
My rottie and staffie do this all the time! It is adorable with the size difference.
What I've heard is that the studio recut the movie to make it more child friendly. The director called it a 'terrible experience'.
I have an extra on my right index finger... from these comments I learned that I'm a freak, huh? XD
Woooooooo forge! <3 <3
I adore that movies are having unrepentant anti-heroes now. They aren't tortured, they just know that sometimes you have to kill a guy. XD
Where are you? Random guess: Oman?
I won't link it, so peeps don't think I'm a spammer, but apparently they have it human grade in Sweden, but it is marketed for pets in US
Brush your dog's teeth! Also just learned of a kelp product that helps soften plaque so it's easier to brush or knaw-on-rope away (1/2)
Odd, they must have released it. Originally made by pixar td for the Pixar taught classes at the academy. Cool that others get to use it :D
Norman! Going to AAU?
Went to school with this guy! He sold prints to benefit anti-poaching efforts, and was even invited to go to Kenya to tag along with rangers
In such a small space, this one will stop the eye the least, illusion of space and all that
.
.
They can, there are harnesses that can make them safe in a car crash.
Try torrid! I was so pleased and they're all so pretty!
.
Exactly. Asking for trouble. Anything that can't be tossed in doesn't go into the hamper. Why should my bf have to memorize my clothes?
But but. I like Spokane :( :( #southhill
Dot
I am going to win Christmas with this gift. Thank you stranger.
.
.
I am unsettled.
I love that it had been standing still long enough to not make ripples in the water.
For great posture and no pain. Don't make a big deal of it, and it'll be the best thing ever! Good luck and a speedy recovery. (3/3)
Your recovery can go smooth! I'm fused from bottom of neck to nearly bottom of spine, and it has very little impact on my life except (2/3)
Had nearly the exact same curvature and surgery at age 11. Do everything they say, don't lift heavy things (1/2)
They've been redesigned and work even better. The new orange ones have so many functions! The peg, the sharp edge on the back end, so good
My rottie and staffie do this all the time! It is adorable with the size difference.
What I've heard is that the studio recut the movie to make it more child friendly. The director called it a 'terrible experience'.
I have an extra on my right index finger... from these comments I learned that I'm a freak, huh? XD
Woooooooo forge! <3 <3
I adore that movies are having unrepentant anti-heroes now. They aren't tortured, they just know that sometimes you have to kill a guy. XD
Where are you? Random guess: Oman?
I won't link it, so peeps don't think I'm a spammer, but apparently they have it human grade in Sweden, but it is marketed for pets in US
Brush your dog's teeth! Also just learned of a kelp product that helps soften plaque so it's easier to brush or knaw-on-rope away (1/2)
Odd, they must have released it. Originally made by pixar td for the Pixar taught classes at the academy. Cool that others get to use it :D
Norman! Going to AAU?
Went to school with this guy! He sold prints to benefit anti-poaching efforts, and was even invited to go to Kenya to tag along with rangers
In such a small space, this one will stop the eye the least, illusion of space and all that