1150 pts · April 20, 2013
I always assumed it was because of the caffeine from the coffee.
I'm actually really confused
I just started watch the Following so I'm not okay with this right now
I am laughing hysterically I could not think of anything worse
Can you explain? I'm confused
SMOKE BOMB!!
My all time favorite line: "Grover Cleveland called… he wants his watch back. He left two nonconsecutive messages"
AND THAT MOVIE ABOUT THE CHRISTMAS TREE
I have been wrong my entire life. I'm so thrown off. thank you for correcting me/my family
I blame toy story and the velveteen rabbit for convincing me that inanimate objects have feelings
I always called these sycamore pods….
This is reallllyyyy fucked up
I'm so confused
Not even one letter?
Is this some kind of commentary on like welfare and stuff or is this an actual story..
OMG the bearcat is my high school mascot i think when they decided it they didn't realize it is not the same thing as a cougar or something
Replying so i get a notification if someone answers this question
I would watch the shit out of that
Mr. colbert??
HI YES HOTEL I THINK I JUST DRANK DEAD PERSON WATER
My first thought as well
I think this is what it was that was bothering me. It just makes no sense to me
That's what I think too. But I think I came off as homophobic to the people running it because I was hesitant to participate...
South Carolina!
LGBTQ rights mostly. I probably should've been more clear about that in the description...
Spoiler alert: THERE ARE BOOKS
2 thing and it is supposed to raise awareness of the struggles LGBTQ people endure every day
1 Everyone pledges to stay silent the whole day and when someone asks why you aren't talking, you hand them a card which explains the whole
Because I'm happyyyyyyy
This is really cool but all I can think about is how easy it would be to get weird back and hip problems if they're at all uneven
I always assumed it was because of the caffeine from the coffee.
I'm actually really confused
I just started watch the Following so I'm not okay with this right now
I am laughing hysterically I could not think of anything worse
Can you explain? I'm confused
SMOKE BOMB!!
My all time favorite line: "Grover Cleveland called… he wants his watch back. He left two nonconsecutive messages"
AND THAT MOVIE ABOUT THE CHRISTMAS TREE
I have been wrong my entire life. I'm so thrown off. thank you for correcting me/my family
I blame toy story and the velveteen rabbit for convincing me that inanimate objects have feelings
I always called these sycamore pods….
This is reallllyyyy fucked up
I'm so confused
Not even one letter?
Is this some kind of commentary on like welfare and stuff or is this an actual story..
OMG the bearcat is my high school mascot i think when they decided it they didn't realize it is not the same thing as a cougar or something
Replying so i get a notification if someone answers this question
I would watch the shit out of that
Mr. colbert??
HI YES HOTEL I THINK I JUST DRANK DEAD PERSON WATER
My first thought as well
I think this is what it was that was bothering me. It just makes no sense to me
That's what I think too. But I think I came off as homophobic to the people running it because I was hesitant to participate...
South Carolina!
LGBTQ rights mostly. I probably should've been more clear about that in the description...
Spoiler alert: THERE ARE BOOKS
2 thing and it is supposed to raise awareness of the struggles LGBTQ people endure every day
1 Everyone pledges to stay silent the whole day and when someone asks why you aren't talking, you hand them a card which explains the whole
Because I'm happyyyyyyy
This is really cool but all I can think about is how easy it would be to get weird back and hip problems if they're at all uneven