4416 pts ยท August 17, 2011
http://www.coetail.com/bshull/2014/02/17/and-if-you-believe-that-ive-got-an-infographic-to-show-you/
I had this playing in the background https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CTAud5O7Qqk
its called a frito pie
Make it stop!
now i forget who in this movie lived
why exactly is this happening?
how are that many wifi networks in range
I need at least 3 more frames at the beginning
Justin Smith?
I tried this, got a ticket
went to Reddit and it look like he was not really a Google employee
most of us are guilty of this in another way. http://www.ted.com/talks/peter_singer_the_why_and_how_of_effective_altruism.html
awesome! awesome! awesome! fuck! awesome! shit!
he might be a dick, but this is just petty.
thank you
brb going to work...
take out the "and" and you have it
I read this in Maurice Sendak's voice.
I remember that episode. Brilliant marketing.
damn
TIL it take 10 days for everyone to beat ME3
@supernice Global Warming is a type of Climate Change and it's happening even though it's still cold out in the winter.
make that a 40 and we have a deal
repost but i love this one
it took way to long to realize that whoever made this meant it to be negative.
I just like to keep my face warm in the winter
http://investigation.discovery.com/investigation/where-now/allen/tim-allen.html
@mjrozsa +1
is anyone else just exited about a Mario game featuring the tanooki suit?
as a poor college student i am so jealous of this.
http://www.coetail.com/bshull/2014/02/17/and-if-you-believe-that-ive-got-an-infographic-to-show-you/
I had this playing in the background https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CTAud5O7Qqk
its called a frito pie
Make it stop!
now i forget who in this movie lived
why exactly is this happening?
how are that many wifi networks in range
I need at least 3 more frames at the beginning
Justin Smith?
I tried this, got a ticket
went to Reddit and it look like he was not really a Google employee
most of us are guilty of this in another way. http://www.ted.com/talks/peter_singer_the_why_and_how_of_effective_altruism.html
awesome! awesome! awesome! fuck! awesome! shit!
he might be a dick, but this is just petty.
thank you
brb going to work...
take out the "and" and you have it
I read this in Maurice Sendak's voice.
I remember that episode. Brilliant marketing.
damn
TIL it take 10 days for everyone to beat ME3
@supernice Global Warming is a type of Climate Change and it's happening even though it's still cold out in the winter.
make that a 40 and we have a deal
repost but i love this one
it took way to long to realize that whoever made this meant it to be negative.
I just like to keep my face warm in the winter
http://investigation.discovery.com/investigation/where-now/allen/tim-allen.html
@mjrozsa +1
is anyone else just exited about a Mario game featuring the tanooki suit?
as a poor college student i am so jealous of this.