2053 pts ยท February 10, 2012
-----
Yup
It is for a AA baseball team 2 steps below the MLB.
Oh i'm fully aware Rocket Raccoon won't be the mascot but this picture popped up so I'll use it to get votes.
I just caught my third Dodrio and I still have not seen a doduo.
When I was in high school, there was a teacher who wore way too revealing clothes and because of her a teacher dress code was implemented.
1900 caps with 30 brands
Was this dog trained to be a horse?
My bad. Fun fact the fastest 40 at the combines was a UAB player.
UAB football is no more.
Merry Christmas http://www.imdb.com/title/tt3748440/?ref_=nv_sr_2
Thanks for reminding me this show was cancelled.
MORE!
YES!!!! I AM FREE AND NAME RELATED HATE! FUCK YOU BILL!!
Right, hard to train was probably a bad way to phrase it. Due to their insane smelling skills they have the dog equivalent of ADHD.
They may be one of the hardest dogs to train but I LOVE my beagles and will always have beagles.
Forget your normal bathing suit. With this stuff you could wear anything to the beach.
Intelligence lists are entirely based on trainability and beagles always test low because they have the dog equivalent of ADD.
HEY! My name is Dan and even I am not that much of an asshole.
My dad is wheelchair bound and when I go get the cart to take out to the car for him I get the dirtiest looks.
BOOM!
look into Packback. Great company!!!
Half- Beagle, Half-Boxer, ALL AWESOME!
Step Four: Watch angry people burn it down, Step Five: $$$ Profit $$$
(1/2) Step One: Lease space, Step Two: Take out huge insurance policy on future restaurant, Step Three: Name restaurant YOLO,
I am excited for whatever fucked up animal comes out of this union.
Thank You
BEST CAPTION EVER
He runs into walls and doors and couches. We have had his vision checked. The vet just thinks he is a little special.
Based on the face my dog makes after he runs into something, they definitely feel embarrassment. No, he isn't blind.
Yup
It is for a AA baseball team 2 steps below the MLB.
Oh i'm fully aware Rocket Raccoon won't be the mascot but this picture popped up so I'll use it to get votes.
I just caught my third Dodrio and I still have not seen a doduo.
When I was in high school, there was a teacher who wore way too revealing clothes and because of her a teacher dress code was implemented.
1900 caps with 30 brands
Was this dog trained to be a horse?
My bad. Fun fact the fastest 40 at the combines was a UAB player.
UAB football is no more.
Merry Christmas http://www.imdb.com/title/tt3748440/?ref_=nv_sr_2
Thanks for reminding me this show was cancelled.
MORE!
YES!!!! I AM FREE AND NAME RELATED HATE! FUCK YOU BILL!!
Right, hard to train was probably a bad way to phrase it. Due to their insane smelling skills they have the dog equivalent of ADHD.
They may be one of the hardest dogs to train but I LOVE my beagles and will always have beagles.
Forget your normal bathing suit. With this stuff you could wear anything to the beach.
Intelligence lists are entirely based on trainability and beagles always test low because they have the dog equivalent of ADD.
HEY! My name is Dan and even I am not that much of an asshole.
My dad is wheelchair bound and when I go get the cart to take out to the car for him I get the dirtiest looks.
BOOM!
look into Packback. Great company!!!
Half- Beagle, Half-Boxer, ALL AWESOME!
Step Four: Watch angry people burn it down, Step Five: $$$ Profit $$$
(1/2) Step One: Lease space, Step Two: Take out huge insurance policy on future restaurant, Step Three: Name restaurant YOLO,
I am excited for whatever fucked up animal comes out of this union.
Thank You
BEST CAPTION EVER
He runs into walls and doors and couches. We have had his vision checked. The vet just thinks he is a little special.
Based on the face my dog makes after he runs into something, they definitely feel embarrassment. No, he isn't blind.