3200 pts · November 19, 2014
40 something bear-ish guy in Iowa. Love to meet new people and laugh my fuzzy ass off!
Iowa!!! I used to live right down from the Coralville location
Upcoming user name ????
Worth watching to the end
Same
Anyone else get a suspicious update and "rate us" after the potato?
Wasn't the first Ronald Mcdonald Willard Scott?
Restaurants and bars call it waste
What's that? Asking for a friend because I totally know what it is
I first read 25¢ and was all 'well... you get what you pay for...'
'C'mere and give Momma a kiss!'
Totally thought it was Giada Delaurentes
He's sooooooo hot
Costco!
I was 9. 40 is awesome, BTW
Good luck Andrea
I live in Iowa and learned more about farming from this post.
I agree, but when a guy calls me daddy it's all good.
This makes me so uncomfortable.
Just visited Prague in June, can confirm everything
This sort of thing is all over Prague
Me too, brother!
I would like to see step by step pics, and finished pic without t-shirt... For science..
Took the words right outta my mouth
+1 for Chicago!
Scrolled down looking for this kinda comment.
I want in on this action!
Iowa!!! I used to live right down from the Coralville location
Upcoming user name ????
Worth watching to the end
Same
Anyone else get a suspicious update and "rate us" after the potato?
Wasn't the first Ronald Mcdonald Willard Scott?
Same
Restaurants and bars call it waste
What's that? Asking for a friend because I totally know what it is
I first read 25¢ and was all 'well... you get what you pay for...'
'C'mere and give Momma a kiss!'
Totally thought it was Giada Delaurentes
Same
He's sooooooo hot
Same
Costco!
I was 9. 40 is awesome, BTW
Good luck Andrea
I live in Iowa and learned more about farming from this post.
I agree, but when a guy calls me daddy it's all good.
This makes me so uncomfortable.
Just visited Prague in June, can confirm everything
This sort of thing is all over Prague
Me too, brother!
I would like to see step by step pics, and finished pic without t-shirt... For science..
Took the words right outta my mouth
+1 for Chicago!
Scrolled down looking for this kinda comment.
I want in on this action!