1010 pts ยท January 18, 2012
Hello everyone! .... I am not really sure what else to write >.> Smile because you are beautiful! Here is a picture of me! http://i.imgur.com/kaEJOjv.jpg (yes it's a selfie, but I'm not duckfacing, so that's kind of okay... Right... Guys...?)
Proficient with Microsoft Applications as well (Word, Excel, NAV and PowerPoint)
Online Certificate for Project Coordinator and training for Content Marketing. Can work with WordPress. Experience with Event Coordinating.
Marketing, looking for part-time / freelance work. Fluent in both ENG and FR. Proficient with Adobe (Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop)
Brantford
Ontario
I will add you! I am the same, need some motivation!
This is the first year I'm really growing anything. All other years I was in the same situation you are in. Last year I killed everything ):
Oh, and strawberries, but I am having a hard time with those ones. Think I got them growing good now though
Chives, curry, summer savory, basil and Mint. Plus a few flowers. (2)
There is two types of tomatoes (cherry and beef steak), cucumber, watermelon, and garlic. Then for herbs I have parsley, oregano, thyme (1)
I will have to change them over, thanks for the advice!
Soon, hopefully.
Commenting for later when at a computer
Silicon Valley, it's on HBO
I left this post, then came back to upvote you. Well done!
Sorry
Is it awful I finished my first play through in 40 hours? :/ still love the game though!!
All hail the glorious peggysue for traveling into the depths of tumblr when others dare not and bringing imgur their gold!
Commenting because I hope I find a need for this later
Aleea. I will never stand a chance ):
Well, he wins. Not sure what, but he definitely wins.
Thank you! :D
I could try, but doubtful xD
Thank you (:
I'm hoping this works! @kylecorn
Wow, this is amazing OP. Well done!
I taught my toddler not to pull my cat's tail and my dog's ears. She was only just a year when we got the dog.
Totally meant, "I can't believe..." Silly phone spelling.
UI can't believe the Lion King is 20 years old. I saw that in theatres.. I feel slightly older than when I started reading this post.
Proficient with Microsoft Applications as well (Word, Excel, NAV and PowerPoint)
Online Certificate for Project Coordinator and training for Content Marketing. Can work with WordPress. Experience with Event Coordinating.
Marketing, looking for part-time / freelance work. Fluent in both ENG and FR. Proficient with Adobe (Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop)
Brantford
Ontario
I will add you! I am the same, need some motivation!
This is the first year I'm really growing anything. All other years I was in the same situation you are in. Last year I killed everything ):
Oh, and strawberries, but I am having a hard time with those ones. Think I got them growing good now though
Chives, curry, summer savory, basil and Mint. Plus a few flowers. (2)
There is two types of tomatoes (cherry and beef steak), cucumber, watermelon, and garlic. Then for herbs I have parsley, oregano, thyme (1)
I will have to change them over, thanks for the advice!
Soon, hopefully.
Commenting for later when at a computer
Silicon Valley, it's on HBO
I left this post, then came back to upvote you. Well done!
Sorry
Is it awful I finished my first play through in 40 hours? :/ still love the game though!!
All hail the glorious peggysue for traveling into the depths of tumblr when others dare not and bringing imgur their gold!
Commenting because I hope I find a need for this later
Aleea. I will never stand a chance ):
Well, he wins. Not sure what, but he definitely wins.
Thank you! :D
I could try, but doubtful xD
Thank you (:
I'm hoping this works! @kylecorn
Wow, this is amazing OP. Well done!
I taught my toddler not to pull my cat's tail and my dog's ears. She was only just a year when we got the dog.
Totally meant, "I can't believe..." Silly phone spelling.
UI can't believe the Lion King is 20 years old. I saw that in theatres.. I feel slightly older than when I started reading this post.