287 pts · December 20, 2017
Love songs -Mat Zo
can you send me more info on this. My curiosity needs sateing.
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=2EaE0_gQLw0
Adagio for Strings - Tiesto. I like to be put in a trance when working.
I read this wrong
Temptation
Jillian (I’d give my heart) - Within Temptetion
dimeeach_5 on instagram follow that man!
He didn’t mean to SNATCH it away from him
I can hear this comment
#1 we gingers are notorious for needing more anesthesia to keep us down
I don’t get why there are blotted out stuff. Doc these companies so that people know to dodge these companies.
.
Guess I’m staying alive outta spite.
Can someone please make this into a gif/movie?
Don’t worry he’s next
Those nails though
Not having it in the house helps too. if I want to drink I have to make an effort. also NA is like AA but to with no mention of any god.
No that’s organic. I think they meant organist
Something isn’t connecting... the Khalil Gibran memorial is near the South African and British embassies, .5 mi from the Lebanese embassy.
I guess you could say it’s decked out
Can someone make that second gif into shooting stars??
Check messages
Someone please put the dog in shooting stars
Gardening
That’s an aurora. Sephora is Spanish for seventh hour
@sarah
This game looks really fun!
Dm me! I can help with finding jobs for you and take a look at your resume!
Love songs -Mat Zo
can you send me more info on this. My curiosity needs sateing.
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=2EaE0_gQLw0
Adagio for Strings - Tiesto. I like to be put in a trance when working.
I read this wrong
Temptation
Jillian (I’d give my heart) - Within Temptetion
dimeeach_5 on instagram follow that man!
He didn’t mean to SNATCH it away from him
I can hear this comment
#1 we gingers are notorious for needing more anesthesia to keep us down
I don’t get why there are blotted out stuff. Doc these companies so that people know to dodge these companies.
.
Guess I’m staying alive outta spite.
Can someone please make this into a gif/movie?
Don’t worry he’s next
Those nails though
Not having it in the house helps too. if I want to drink I have to make an effort. also NA is like AA but to with no mention of any god.
No that’s organic. I think they meant organist
Something isn’t connecting... the Khalil Gibran memorial is near the South African and British embassies, .5 mi from the Lebanese embassy.
I guess you could say it’s decked out
Can someone make that second gif into shooting stars??
Check messages
Someone please put the dog in shooting stars
Gardening
That’s an aurora. Sephora is Spanish for seventh hour
@sarah
This game looks really fun!
Dm me! I can help with finding jobs for you and take a look at your resume!