3919 pts ยท August 24, 2012
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Guelta_d%27Archei
It's not. It is located in Chad.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blackface
Did he?
tldr: Their system is better than what the United States has.
http://www.migrationinformation.org/Feature/display.cfm?ID=605
Two EU countries, Cyprus and Turkey, have an UN neutral zone between them.
It is because they also spend billions watching the sea to make sure no one crosses illegally, but its cute that you are so unaware.
And you make 325 times more than a fisherman in Niger. Stop complaining and help those less fortunate than you.
I love you.
http://www.unicef.org/infobycountry/burkinafaso_statistics.html
Cute, but not accurate. For example, Burkina Faso's infant mortality rate is only 93/1000
Imgur is for pictures. Try Reddit.
I feel like people are still confused that many of these pictures come from Reddit.
I love how the radio guy started cracking up when he said this.
They have been around for a while. Let me teach you the ways. http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m6ltv1wVW11qdk3z6o1_500.jpg
http://rulesoftheinternet.com/index.php?title=Main_Page
I am just worried about her lack of nose.
Dat HTML....
I like how you said "You're and not Your."
Thats cute.
Math
I waited for quite a time.
Eh, its just the type of people that browse the new section.
What photoshop?
I haven't seen this repost in the last 10 days.
Dogs and Dads are so hot right now.
Utah?
Amazing comment, here is an internet.
Either crop it or retype it and put it on a picture of a hot chick and you have yourself a winner.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Guelta_d%27Archei
It's not. It is located in Chad.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blackface
Did he?
tldr: Their system is better than what the United States has.
http://www.migrationinformation.org/Feature/display.cfm?ID=605
Two EU countries, Cyprus and Turkey, have an UN neutral zone between them.
It is because they also spend billions watching the sea to make sure no one crosses illegally, but its cute that you are so unaware.
And you make 325 times more than a fisherman in Niger. Stop complaining and help those less fortunate than you.
I love you.
http://www.unicef.org/infobycountry/burkinafaso_statistics.html
Cute, but not accurate. For example, Burkina Faso's infant mortality rate is only 93/1000
Imgur is for pictures. Try Reddit.
I feel like people are still confused that many of these pictures come from Reddit.
I love how the radio guy started cracking up when he said this.
They have been around for a while. Let me teach you the ways. http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m6ltv1wVW11qdk3z6o1_500.jpg
http://rulesoftheinternet.com/index.php?title=Main_Page
I am just worried about her lack of nose.
Dat HTML....
I like how you said "You're and not Your."
Thats cute.
Math
I waited for quite a time.
Eh, its just the type of people that browse the new section.
What photoshop?
I haven't seen this repost in the last 10 days.
Dogs and Dads are so hot right now.
Utah?
Amazing comment, here is an internet.
Either crop it or retype it and put it on a picture of a hot chick and you have yourself a winner.