15 pts ยท August 29, 2013
Absolutely amazing!
Yesssss
I am on the same path! Keep smiling OP :)
My words exactly before I even saw your comment. I'm scared.
Upvote because NPH.
Fuck you, save this shit for facebook and gtfo. Your poor attempt of reverse psychology doesn't work. No vote.
Not funny. Not anymore.
For Halloween!
Who gives a flying fuck? Seriously so tired of seeing reposts and Justin.
Another reason to not ever ever ever go to Australia!
Omnomnom
No point for so many gifs. Who hasn't heard of this adorable little guy.
Pugs are born with a breathing problem. You can't take them for long walks without getting tired.
But what if it's a customer who is a dad?
My thoughts exactly :D
PugStation!
Planet Alone. Oooooo.
He has always been my favorite Nick star!
I am going to watch this episode because this gif convinced me. XD
Absolutely amazing!
Yesssss
I am on the same path! Keep smiling OP :)
My words exactly before I even saw your comment. I'm scared.
Upvote because NPH.
Fuck you, save this shit for facebook and gtfo. Your poor attempt of reverse psychology doesn't work. No vote.
Not funny. Not anymore.
For Halloween!
Who gives a flying fuck? Seriously so tired of seeing reposts and Justin.
Another reason to not ever ever ever go to Australia!
Omnomnom
No point for so many gifs. Who hasn't heard of this adorable little guy.
Pugs are born with a breathing problem. You can't take them for long walks without getting tired.
But what if it's a customer who is a dad?
My thoughts exactly :D
PugStation!
Planet Alone. Oooooo.
He has always been my favorite Nick star!
I am going to watch this episode because this gif convinced me. XD