3208 pts ยท December 23, 2012
About me? I'm a finn, I can't talk about myself. We lack that part of the brain.
Well, that was kind of the point why this is funny. The dry Finnish sense of humour.
Aaaand back to english with Google: "Finland's Black Friday last longer Ready to Black Friday in America lasts until the end. Finish."
I couldn't even finnish reading that sentence. Could I have it in Finish?
Well, You are posting pics about Norway to Imgur. What did you expect?
*now that
Who plays Skyrim anymore, when the Fallout 4 is out?
But is it going up or down?
Well, there's also a website, but that's not nearly as nostalgic: http://www.veikkausliiga.com/tilastot/spljp15/joukkueet/
I guess you mean zchero?
MRW a girl tries to blow. Call me Mr Quick.
Why u no gif!
Nope, it's in our nature.
I hear you. I've been floating through my life, being able to do everything without being actually good at anything. I wish I had a passion.
Put... Put your dick in it.
Oh, crap. Now we're just a snack for hostile aliens.
Those look like pretty regular sized bread.
GOOOOOOOOOOOOOALLL!
And here I am, sitting in the office browsing imgur. I have pretty exciting life too, you know.
I Haven't decided yet.
Appropriate caption is.
Brilliant. Thank you!
Now, paint a cat holding Darth Vader.
@Sarah seems to be Glorious. Maybe we should.
are you a lesbian
Need more mountains and fjord.
But sir, that's a suit for cocktail parties, not for science.
I don't think this is the "rarest pic I managed to take". It's on the internet now, so rather common.
You haven't been eating in 7 years?
Not much, just his house. Oh, and the car. His wife was already lost to slavery on that other game.
He probably bet on the other team?
Well, that was kind of the point why this is funny. The dry Finnish sense of humour.
Aaaand back to english with Google: "Finland's Black Friday last longer Ready to Black Friday in America lasts until the end. Finish."
I couldn't even finnish reading that sentence. Could I have it in Finish?
Well, You are posting pics about Norway to Imgur. What did you expect?
*now that
Who plays Skyrim anymore, when the Fallout 4 is out?
But is it going up or down?
Well, there's also a website, but that's not nearly as nostalgic: http://www.veikkausliiga.com/tilastot/spljp15/joukkueet/
I guess you mean zchero?
MRW a girl tries to blow. Call me Mr Quick.
Why u no gif!
Nope, it's in our nature.
I hear you. I've been floating through my life, being able to do everything without being actually good at anything. I wish I had a passion.
Put... Put your dick in it.
Oh, crap. Now we're just a snack for hostile aliens.
Those look like pretty regular sized bread.
GOOOOOOOOOOOOOALLL!
And here I am, sitting in the office browsing imgur. I have pretty exciting life too, you know.
I Haven't decided yet.
Appropriate caption is.
Brilliant. Thank you!
Now, paint a cat holding Darth Vader.
@Sarah seems to be Glorious. Maybe we should.
are you a lesbian
Need more mountains and fjord.
But sir, that's a suit for cocktail parties, not for science.
I don't think this is the "rarest pic I managed to take". It's on the internet now, so rather common.
You haven't been eating in 7 years?
Not much, just his house. Oh, and the car. His wife was already lost to slavery on that other game.
He probably bet on the other team?