129 pts ยท June 26, 2013
Hi, I want to be your friend fellow imgurian. Female. 27 yrs old. I love to waste my time on Imgur. so what.
I still like it tho :)
Guster - On the ocean.
i like it a lot <3
it's been a while since i logged in to upvote
handsome
I had one last night. I was freaking out.
One of us! One of us!!
My name is Melinda :/
this just inspired me :)
Logged in to upvote, note I want coffee
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
perfect
God, your so hot!
what do i gotta do to get a Imgur boyfriend, seriously? :(
Awesome ! :-)
*hugs*
Holla!:) happy birthday us!!
THATS HORRIBLE *hugs* hahaha
uh YES!
Thank you!: <3
cheap bastards indeed. HAPPY EARLY BIRTHDAY! :)
you are beautiful! muah!
Pretty awesome
Sooooo do you have a gf OP?
f me
Flashing doesnt work :/
I believe
<3
Pretty much me
I still like it tho :)
Guster - On the ocean.
i like it a lot <3
it's been a while since i logged in to upvote
handsome
I had one last night. I was freaking out.
One of us! One of us!!
My name is Melinda :/
this just inspired me :)
Logged in to upvote, note I want coffee
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
perfect
God, your so hot!
what do i gotta do to get a Imgur boyfriend, seriously? :(
Awesome ! :-)
Awesome ! :-)
*hugs*
Holla!:) happy birthday us!!
THATS HORRIBLE *hugs* hahaha
uh YES!
Thank you!: <3
cheap bastards indeed. HAPPY EARLY BIRTHDAY! :)
you are beautiful! muah!
Pretty awesome
Sooooo do you have a gf OP?
f me
Flashing doesnt work :/
I believe
<3
Pretty much me