191 pts ยท March 19, 2014
hi i like cats and tofu
..That one pleases me.
Only if your vision sucks
I'll take him.
I, for one, am immensely jealous.
Why would anyone complain?!
step 2: squats
Maybe he'd be taken more seriously if he didn't have such dumb facial hair.
So what happened?
Well you can develop an allergy anytime! I didn't used to be, though I didn't drink much either beforehand.
"I'm allergic to alcohol" You get pity instead. (And as I actually am allergic to alcohol I can tell you it's absolutely MISERABLE to drink)
This is why I'm glad I don't have a facebook.
Hardly, I'm 5'4" and wear tucked in almost constantly and I look fabulous.
And/or pull excess pants to the back of your leg and fold in, don't just shove the whole thing in and look lumpy.
Only acceptable if there are laces.
Is that an upside down bow?
Just turn her around.
I only had so much room to type D:
A sport I would watch.
SHUT UP I HATE YOU
Also I'd say you'd have to have seen quite a few of the shock images on the internet to have been on the internet. Goatse, blue waffle, etc.
pics or it didn't happen
Ah shit I was just going to take a shower what have you done to me now.
What if he has a cat?
He'll have a sweet ass by the time he gets there.
And most people also learn it's bad to murder hurt rape and steal but that doesn't stop them.
HIPPOSNAIL.
Despite my hate for spongebob, gotta go with Nick because too many good things there.
I love onorobo, can't let this go uncredited. This is also cropped.
I'd be kind of really okay with most of these color names.
..That one pleases me.
Only if your vision sucks
I'll take him.
I, for one, am immensely jealous.
Why would anyone complain?!
step 2: squats
Maybe he'd be taken more seriously if he didn't have such dumb facial hair.
So what happened?
Well you can develop an allergy anytime! I didn't used to be, though I didn't drink much either beforehand.
"I'm allergic to alcohol" You get pity instead. (And as I actually am allergic to alcohol I can tell you it's absolutely MISERABLE to drink)
This is why I'm glad I don't have a facebook.
Hardly, I'm 5'4" and wear tucked in almost constantly and I look fabulous.
And/or pull excess pants to the back of your leg and fold in, don't just shove the whole thing in and look lumpy.
Only acceptable if there are laces.
Is that an upside down bow?
Just turn her around.
I only had so much room to type D:
A sport I would watch.
SHUT UP I HATE YOU
Also I'd say you'd have to have seen quite a few of the shock images on the internet to have been on the internet. Goatse, blue waffle, etc.
pics or it didn't happen
Ah shit I was just going to take a shower what have you done to me now.
What if he has a cat?
He'll have a sweet ass by the time he gets there.
And most people also learn it's bad to murder hurt rape and steal but that doesn't stop them.
HIPPOSNAIL.
Despite my hate for spongebob, gotta go with Nick because too many good things there.
I love onorobo, can't let this go uncredited. This is also cropped.
I'd be kind of really okay with most of these color names.