183 pts ยท April 30, 2013
Fuck you too and good luck :)
So when is the grand reopening!?
Just say no crack !
God Bless !!
I still refuse to pay my late fees !
Orange is the new black
The Redneck version of Lora Croft
Do not watch while stoned !!
Its nothing but a glitch in the matrix
Kopytka I am guessing ?
ah the harvest !
Plastic its fantastic...
sounds like a gang bang !!
It must suck to live in such a shithole country .
Fuck you too and good luck :)
So when is the grand reopening!?
Just say no crack !
God Bless !!
I still refuse to pay my late fees !
Orange is the new black
The Redneck version of Lora Croft
Do not watch while stoned !!
Its nothing but a glitch in the matrix
Kopytka I am guessing ?
ah the harvest !
Plastic its fantastic...
sounds like a gang bang !!
It must suck to live in such a shithole country .