12490 pts ยท November 6, 2011
I'd watch but I'll probably just look out the window instead.
Wait didn't they kinda do that with Borax for the leviathans?
I read that a few people did try to get off the plane after that. Good for them!
Caw, caw, motherfucker
She's not food, she guarded my food. I raise ducks for eating, Marge kept hawks away.
They are two hot dogs... couldn't afford real prosthetics after the accident #thanksobama
Yea, my dog jumped out of a moving car once, but it wasn't HER fault, she's just a dog. It was my fault for having the window open too far!
My sister says "fermiliar" instead of "familiar," and I'd throw her off a bridge, but she's fermily.
No, I wouldn't've!
(2/2) Farmers tend to de-horn cattle, especially dairy cows to make them safer to work with, which is why you typically don't see horns.
Yep! The only common breeds without horns are Angus and Galloway. Everybody else; Jersey, Hereford, Shorthorn, etc., typically has horns.
Many breeds of cattle have horns on both sexes.
Yea! My 3 aunts' middle names are Bob, Gordon, and Melissa. The one aunt felt left out with her girly middle name.
Love me a flamadiddle
Not me, but it happened. http://www.wesh.com/article/two-pit-bulls-shot-in-rockledge-1/4445894 Last November
Almost only counts in horseshoes and hand grenades!
Gatorland in Kissimmee, or The Alligator Farm in St. Augustine ; )
It's a big state. This could easily have been my town lol
Duh lol
At first I thought, "84.5% of farmers kill themselves!?! That can't be right!!"
It's not a matter of affording food, it's a matter of fitting enough calories in your pack between towns.
omg
Me too!!!
As a swim coach, false! Strong kicks come from the hips! Like soccer!
Hahaha maybe a little bit of both?!
If you can grit your teeth and power through the first season, it gets a lot better.
What about that clear snail? What was that?
To be fair, "boo" is an odd thing for a barber to say, Hispanic or not.
Exactly what I thought
I'd watch but I'll probably just look out the window instead.
Wait didn't they kinda do that with Borax for the leviathans?
I read that a few people did try to get off the plane after that. Good for them!
Caw, caw, motherfucker
She's not food, she guarded my food. I raise ducks for eating, Marge kept hawks away.
They are two hot dogs... couldn't afford real prosthetics after the accident #thanksobama
She's not food, she guarded my food. I raise ducks for eating, Marge kept hawks away.
Yea, my dog jumped out of a moving car once, but it wasn't HER fault, she's just a dog. It was my fault for having the window open too far!
My sister says "fermiliar" instead of "familiar," and I'd throw her off a bridge, but she's fermily.
No, I wouldn't've!
(2/2) Farmers tend to de-horn cattle, especially dairy cows to make them safer to work with, which is why you typically don't see horns.
Yep! The only common breeds without horns are Angus and Galloway. Everybody else; Jersey, Hereford, Shorthorn, etc., typically has horns.
Many breeds of cattle have horns on both sexes.
Yea! My 3 aunts' middle names are Bob, Gordon, and Melissa. The one aunt felt left out with her girly middle name.
Love me a flamadiddle
Not me, but it happened. http://www.wesh.com/article/two-pit-bulls-shot-in-rockledge-1/4445894 Last November
Almost only counts in horseshoes and hand grenades!
Gatorland in Kissimmee, or The Alligator Farm in St. Augustine ; )
It's a big state. This could easily have been my town lol
Duh lol
At first I thought, "84.5% of farmers kill themselves!?! That can't be right!!"
It's not a matter of affording food, it's a matter of fitting enough calories in your pack between towns.
omg
Me too!!!
As a swim coach, false! Strong kicks come from the hips! Like soccer!
Hahaha maybe a little bit of both?!
If you can grit your teeth and power through the first season, it gets a lot better.
What about that clear snail? What was that?
To be fair, "boo" is an odd thing for a barber to say, Hispanic or not.
Exactly what I thought