7667 pts ยท December 9, 2012
Hey pig. I enjoy bacon.
How does that door exist?
This is why I shop at AutoZone.
Mine is more similar to the electrocution scene in home alone 2
How did you do that so quickly?
I need to know.
How old are you? Once you hit a certain age, you're not exactly nerdy when you're taking algebra
The face of victory
It's over nein thousand!!!
I'm uhh... Pretty impressed.
As someone who used to live in Wisconsin, I can say that things have changed... For the better.
Context?
Magento sounds like a cool villain. His superpower is coloring everything magenta.
Bobby Flay
What is this? An idontknowwhat for ants?
MRW I survive a freak gasoline fight accident.
And that's when a 4 shows up between the two 2s after you swipe right.
I know exactly how big its boner is.
I the real MVP
Talk about chubby.
Surprise! 1350!
Patrick Fugit is a cool name.
The best graffiti I've ever seen in my life was a naked drawing of Samurai Jack titled "Samurai Sack"
I like to think people see him break the fourth wall and respond as Truman does.
If you smell. What the cock. Is fucking.
You've got a big head
Cumming*
Laser cats.
The best mistake Frank Underwood ever made.
Hey pig. I enjoy bacon.
How does that door exist?
This is why I shop at AutoZone.
Mine is more similar to the electrocution scene in home alone 2
How did you do that so quickly?
I need to know.
How old are you? Once you hit a certain age, you're not exactly nerdy when you're taking algebra
The face of victory
It's over nein thousand!!!
I'm uhh... Pretty impressed.
As someone who used to live in Wisconsin, I can say that things have changed... For the better.
Context?
Magento sounds like a cool villain. His superpower is coloring everything magenta.
Bobby Flay
What is this? An idontknowwhat for ants?
MRW I survive a freak gasoline fight accident.
And that's when a 4 shows up between the two 2s after you swipe right.
I know exactly how big its boner is.
I the real MVP
Talk about chubby.
Surprise! 1350!
Patrick Fugit is a cool name.
The best graffiti I've ever seen in my life was a naked drawing of Samurai Jack titled "Samurai Sack"
I like to think people see him break the fourth wall and respond as Truman does.
If you smell. What the cock. Is fucking.
You've got a big head
Cumming*
Laser cats.
The best mistake Frank Underwood ever made.