3822 pts ยท January 17, 2013
I like snacks, beer, naps, and laughing. This is me: http://imgur.com/mATUt8v
Don't worry, I thought the same thing. I'm still confused as to when this happened.
It's a cheer for the Vikings...has lots of varied loose translations. http://www.dailynorseman.com/2010/6/27/1540257/what-does-skol-mean
Tweezing always makes me sneeze!
That feeling when you stand up and feel too drunk? That would happen every day with this.
That's a much better pun than up there ^^
I'm listening to "locked out of heaven" and his head bobbing matches PERFECTLY
Mr stabby! do do dodododo
Swimming in the deeeeep ocean waaaaaaterrrrsss
Holeeee shit. I never realized it was spelled like "Cera." Makes so much sense. She was such a lil brat.
I love that the guy's friend turns and hugs him like it's the greatest accomplishment ever!
I'll trade you some feels for a cruller
His anger is truly inspiring.
Well that non-white guy/I can't tell what he is has a rather awkward dance as well.
There certainly wouldn't be any spinning out like the tiny ones used to do.
BREAKING NEWS: SEMEN DEFIES GRAVITY
I was hoping for that too! Here you go. http://imgur.com/G4lBMvM
The newsies!
Can you play the sad horns from The Price is Right?
That's how it always happened for me!
+ for slow motion tomato touch
Agreed. They have so many unique things that they do. It's always interesting even if the food is boring!!
She MAKES her own types of bending though, rules don't apply to badassery.
Yikes. That's funny to think about.
Cuz she looked so good in 2000! I think I'd like it better if it weren't like...patchwork. And full length. Still hilarious though.
Denim. Matching. Outfits.
Eh, I'm with you on it though.
Pod is the BEST
I never even noticed they DIDN'T have numbers! What the heck!
Don't worry, I thought the same thing. I'm still confused as to when this happened.
It's a cheer for the Vikings...has lots of varied loose translations. http://www.dailynorseman.com/2010/6/27/1540257/what-does-skol-mean
Tweezing always makes me sneeze!
That feeling when you stand up and feel too drunk? That would happen every day with this.
That's a much better pun than up there ^^
I'm listening to "locked out of heaven" and his head bobbing matches PERFECTLY
I'm listening to "locked out of heaven" and his head bobbing matches PERFECTLY
Mr stabby! do do dodododo
Swimming in the deeeeep ocean waaaaaaterrrrsss
Holeeee shit. I never realized it was spelled like "Cera." Makes so much sense. She was such a lil brat.
I love that the guy's friend turns and hugs him like it's the greatest accomplishment ever!
I'll trade you some feels for a cruller
His anger is truly inspiring.
Well that non-white guy/I can't tell what he is has a rather awkward dance as well.
There certainly wouldn't be any spinning out like the tiny ones used to do.
BREAKING NEWS: SEMEN DEFIES GRAVITY
I was hoping for that too! Here you go. http://imgur.com/G4lBMvM
The newsies!
Can you play the sad horns from The Price is Right?
That's how it always happened for me!
+ for slow motion tomato touch
Agreed. They have so many unique things that they do. It's always interesting even if the food is boring!!
She MAKES her own types of bending though, rules don't apply to badassery.
Yikes. That's funny to think about.
Cuz she looked so good in 2000! I think I'd like it better if it weren't like...patchwork. And full length. Still hilarious though.
Denim. Matching. Outfits.
Eh, I'm with you on it though.
Pod is the BEST
I never even noticed they DIDN'T have numbers! What the heck!