1486 pts · September 5, 2014
slightly rippled with a flat underside
Appreciate
Congrat’s on the correct use of apostrophes’
Pine nuts
I don’t know how to cook pasta!
What a piece of shit
The Inbetweeners https://youtu.be/mD5QMrMDEYk
And I would welcome it
Now climb down
Thighs have it
Fuck
Teporary
ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME
Came here for this gif
Scrolling through this post like... please don’t die please don’t die
Just drive off
This guy shits
People... what a load of cunts
Well that’s my evening ruined
Rad
I don’t get #12 ?
“No one else will touch your weasel dick until the end of time.”
Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuucccccccccccccccccckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk
*jerking it* What the fuck is wrong with the sound on this video
Why am I crying
Always upvote The Young Ones
Step 1: Don’t have kids
Is he going to be okay?
Pardon?
Groooahhhhhh
Appreciate
Congrat’s on the correct use of apostrophes’
Pine nuts
I don’t know how to cook pasta!
What a piece of shit
The Inbetweeners https://youtu.be/mD5QMrMDEYk
And I would welcome it
Now climb down
Thighs have it
Fuck
Teporary
ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME
Came here for this gif
Scrolling through this post like... please don’t die please don’t die
Just drive off
This guy shits
People... what a load of cunts
Well that’s my evening ruined
Rad
I don’t get #12 ?
“No one else will touch your weasel dick until the end of time.”
Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuucccccccccccccccccckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk
*jerking it* What the fuck is wrong with the sound on this video
Why am I crying
Always upvote The Young Ones
Step 1: Don’t have kids
Is he going to be okay?
Pardon?
Groooahhhhhh