2774 pts · October 21, 2012
Mista! Mista! Get me outta heeere!
(ogres or killers, or...) cf. the sleeping beauty from Perrault or Basile (2/2)
actually, even in the lyric origins of the faairy tales, it is mistly a stepmother or in-law that is f'ed up (1/2)
Of course there were time where I decided to give a discount, but never for long time engagements.
I've been working with/for several friends, now, and except for once, there never was a problem separating business and private matters.(1)
http://www.nytimes.com/2009/11/29/books/excerpt-justice.html?mcubz=1
There is an interessting article from Michael Sandel (Harvard Prof) about this phenomenon. Check it out! ->
Put the Redbreast next to the Jameson, it's the same distillery ;) And try some Islay scotch (even the cheapER kinds are awesome. Cheers!
Nah, to me it's just a little flaw, since i have to unclog it. Selfish? Maybe. Annoying? Definitely, but I'm probably worse in some points.
Fun fact: my fiancé puts the hair trap aside for herself, because the water doesn't drain right away and she doesn't like to clean it.
Laugh it up, fuzzball!
BBC had not just the first book filmed as a series! And it's great and playful and great and got and such.
Cool, I never realized we shared a birthday.
Last Crusade
Oh, chime out, guys, just for a minute, and have some poise. And some rationality.
This is.... disgusting...
Then she smiled... What a tooth!
Oh I'm sorry, Heiko is a German first name.
Considering the user name: zum Wohle!
Then I'll raise my glass to you, ma'am! Greetings from Germany!
I wonder if Bruce Willis does their make-up...
It's a micro-loft!
Aah, alles klar, danke Dir :)
Yay, that Secret Santa is from my Hometown! Aachen, Alter! If this reaches him at all: Wo hast du die R2 Schoki her, ist die auch von Lindt?
"I love it when a plan comes together."
I had a source this past semester with really weird proposals they made. they were a bit too much into it i guess...
So they started re-introducing lost letters in words and in some (few) cases evidently just made shit up. (2/2)
It was a huge endeavor after the Académie Françaises foundation, people wanted to find the latin origin of words in the french words. (1/2)
As a kid... 5 Years ago...
And the roads, black, cutting through the green. All the colors, the trees. Pennsylvania is nice, too. (2/2)
The hills, the mountains, talk about your purple mountains majesty. Just fantastic. Green fields. Purple mountains. (1/2)
(ogres or killers, or...) cf. the sleeping beauty from Perrault or Basile (2/2)
actually, even in the lyric origins of the faairy tales, it is mistly a stepmother or in-law that is f'ed up (1/2)
Of course there were time where I decided to give a discount, but never for long time engagements.
I've been working with/for several friends, now, and except for once, there never was a problem separating business and private matters.(1)
http://www.nytimes.com/2009/11/29/books/excerpt-justice.html?mcubz=1
There is an interessting article from Michael Sandel (Harvard Prof) about this phenomenon. Check it out! ->
Put the Redbreast next to the Jameson, it's the same distillery ;) And try some Islay scotch (even the cheapER kinds are awesome. Cheers!
Nah, to me it's just a little flaw, since i have to unclog it. Selfish? Maybe. Annoying? Definitely, but I'm probably worse in some points.
Fun fact: my fiancé puts the hair trap aside for herself, because the water doesn't drain right away and she doesn't like to clean it.
Laugh it up, fuzzball!
BBC had not just the first book filmed as a series! And it's great and playful and great and got and such.
Cool, I never realized we shared a birthday.
Last Crusade
Oh, chime out, guys, just for a minute, and have some poise. And some rationality.
This is.... disgusting...
Then she smiled... What a tooth!
Oh I'm sorry, Heiko is a German first name.
Considering the user name: zum Wohle!
Then I'll raise my glass to you, ma'am! Greetings from Germany!
I wonder if Bruce Willis does their make-up...
It's a micro-loft!
Aah, alles klar, danke Dir :)
Yay, that Secret Santa is from my Hometown! Aachen, Alter! If this reaches him at all: Wo hast du die R2 Schoki her, ist die auch von Lindt?
"I love it when a plan comes together."
I had a source this past semester with really weird proposals they made. they were a bit too much into it i guess...
So they started re-introducing lost letters in words and in some (few) cases evidently just made shit up. (2/2)
It was a huge endeavor after the Académie Françaises foundation, people wanted to find the latin origin of words in the french words. (1/2)
As a kid... 5 Years ago...
And the roads, black, cutting through the green. All the colors, the trees. Pennsylvania is nice, too. (2/2)
The hills, the mountains, talk about your purple mountains majesty. Just fantastic. Green fields. Purple mountains. (1/2)