491 pts ยท June 6, 2013
It's a STRAWBEARY!
Love ya xxxxx
Thank you! :)
Can somebody link me to this webcomic please? :)
yupp.
nutsack? haha
this is so cool! Good job!
What kind of coffee is that??
Now THAT'S a pizza.
Excuse me... I should have written 'recent' :P
Lynda Carter today: http://images6.fanpop.com/image/photos/34400000/Lynda-Carter-2009-lynda-carter-34426760-1714-2222.jpg
*BEING
* Mela
I just watched this while listening to this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fl5xvarZdGw&feature=kp... So synched!
super impressive!
The Last Unicorn <3
Dammit Todd!
mebbe :3
Let's take it to the front page guys!
neat
You clearly don't get what I'm saying.
Camel toe!
Haha we're Maltese :p (not Maltesians :P)
Everyone deserves a chance, but not everyone is destined to continue school. (2)
As a student teacher, I pity students with high abilities. They get left behind because of students with lower abilities. (1)
As a Maltese citizen, I am thoroughly offended that you think that the Azure Window is found in Italy.
Excuse me for butting in, but the pronunciation in Maltese is different from the Italian's :)
and this http://www.dynamic-partners.es/images/destinations/fotos/malta_ilustracion_2.jpg
You forgot about PATCEVILLE
It's a STRAWBEARY!
Love ya xxxxx
Thank you! :)
Thank you! :)
Can somebody link me to this webcomic please? :)
yupp.
nutsack? haha
this is so cool! Good job!
What kind of coffee is that??
Now THAT'S a pizza.
Excuse me... I should have written 'recent' :P
Lynda Carter today: http://images6.fanpop.com/image/photos/34400000/Lynda-Carter-2009-lynda-carter-34426760-1714-2222.jpg
*BEING
* Mela
I just watched this while listening to this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fl5xvarZdGw&feature=kp... So synched!
super impressive!
The Last Unicorn <3
Dammit Todd!
mebbe :3
Let's take it to the front page guys!
neat
You clearly don't get what I'm saying.
Camel toe!
Haha we're Maltese :p (not Maltesians :P)
Everyone deserves a chance, but not everyone is destined to continue school. (2)
As a student teacher, I pity students with high abilities. They get left behind because of students with lower abilities. (1)
As a Maltese citizen, I am thoroughly offended that you think that the Azure Window is found in Italy.
Excuse me for butting in, but the pronunciation in Maltese is different from the Italian's :)
and this http://www.dynamic-partners.es/images/destinations/fotos/malta_ilustracion_2.jpg
You forgot about PATCEVILLE