5140 pts ยท January 5, 2013
hi
For the people wanting to know: The Outfield - Your Love ^^
What a weird Nintendo DS
fat cat
I didnt care much for him at all tbh
thats gonna be a spicy one
is she the right wife?
"Hello Secret Squirrel?"
For the uninitiated: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fhdCslFcKFU
FRESH POOOOOOOOOOOOOTTTTTTTTTTSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
They press so hard it turns into diamond.
THISSS!!!!!!!
Whats wrong with this awesome piece of a gem?
Its a scene from Breaking Bad where the wife referers to Minerals as stones, he[Hank] corrects her every time: THEY ARE MINERALS MARIE!
Nice.
Had it open on my second monitor, when it got close I watched it like a hawk. Few hours at least :)
Haha, can't unsee now!
Never grow up, it's a trap!
I love Tool so fucking much. Wish I could've been there too.
Liquid glass table!
Hemorrhoids.
About that "perfect pitch"... It's not really. But it is awesome nontheless. :)
Fucker van Fuck
Aaaand?
Huh
For the people wanting to know: The Outfield - Your Love ^^
What a weird Nintendo DS
fat cat
I didnt care much for him at all tbh
thats gonna be a spicy one
is she the right wife?
"Hello Secret Squirrel?"
For the uninitiated: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fhdCslFcKFU
FRESH POOOOOOOOOOOOOTTTTTTTTTTSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
They press so hard it turns into diamond.
THISSS!!!!!!!
Whats wrong with this awesome piece of a gem?
Its a scene from Breaking Bad where the wife referers to Minerals as stones, he[Hank] corrects her every time: THEY ARE MINERALS MARIE!
Nice.
Had it open on my second monitor, when it got close I watched it like a hawk. Few hours at least :)
Nice.
Haha, can't unsee now!
Never grow up, it's a trap!
I love Tool so fucking much. Wish I could've been there too.
Liquid glass table!
Hemorrhoids.
About that "perfect pitch"... It's not really. But it is awesome nontheless. :)
Fucker van Fuck
Aaaand?
Huh