19292 pts ยท October 24, 2015
You're right, don't doubt yourself baby. You're hilarious and beautiful xoxo
He may not be big but he sure can use them gadgets
10 cm, where I come from we don't use freedom units
Daddykiin
"Please don't look at me, I'm feline hideous!"
Sure, these guys can play with themselves in a cemetery, but when I do it I'm disgusting. #doublestandards
"Forgive me child. I must absorb the weak to survive"
#1 "Aww fuck there goes another one. Okay, everyone pack it up let's move out"
Well of course those sandals don't look good on men, they're not wearing socks
You're right, don't doubt yourself baby. You're hilarious and beautiful xoxo
He may not be big but he sure can use them gadgets
10 cm, where I come from we don't use freedom units
Daddykiin
"Please don't look at me, I'm feline hideous!"
Sure, these guys can play with themselves in a cemetery, but when I do it I'm disgusting. #doublestandards
"Forgive me child. I must absorb the weak to survive"
#1 "Aww fuck there goes another one. Okay, everyone pack it up let's move out"
Well of course those sandals don't look good on men, they're not wearing socks