1135 pts · October 25, 2015
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Shameless selfie? Why not http://imgur.com/a/LperZ
Omg! I love it! I have a thing for old trucks, amazing work!
I don't miss the smell either. My ferrets always ran to their litter box if they needed to go. They were good cat snakes c:
Cute af! I miss having ferrets
Helps ease their conscious I suppose. Some families are that way and I sorry you're is like that 2
I'm sorry this happened to you OP but fuck all of them. They don't want to believe something vile happened to you. 1
I like reading these! Quite a fun read c:
Oh poo, nothing you can do about the thin tubes. Just gotta be extra careful. I'm sure they'll be fine anyway
You're very welcome c: They should be fine! They look small enough to not have to worry about any air bubbles
Love your work! Hearts look fantastic, can't wait til its finished
What about second breakfast?
This is so cute! The little pocket bunny
She's adorable! I've been dying to have a doxie of my own
Haven't had a Mr. whippeys in forever! Really need one now
You're very welcome! c:
Fucking love it! Love your style
Them nictating membranes though
Quiet( the girl in the comic) is a character from Metal Gear game series!
They're so cute! Are they Chesapeake Bay retrievers?
I agree! Can't wait for more if you have them!
I'm in the same boat OP. Really happy that you found some inspiration again!
And we all know how that ended
Loved that woman and the show!
So long as it helps with the stress its ok. Its not bad. Youre not hurting anyone.
Omg! I love it! I have a thing for old trucks, amazing work!
I don't miss the smell either. My ferrets always ran to their litter box if they needed to go. They were good cat snakes c:
Cute af! I miss having ferrets
Helps ease their conscious I suppose. Some families are that way and I sorry you're is like that 2
I'm sorry this happened to you OP but fuck all of them. They don't want to believe something vile happened to you. 1
I like reading these! Quite a fun read c:
Oh poo, nothing you can do about the thin tubes. Just gotta be extra careful. I'm sure they'll be fine anyway
You're very welcome c: They should be fine! They look small enough to not have to worry about any air bubbles
Love your work! Hearts look fantastic, can't wait til its finished
What about second breakfast?
This is so cute! The little pocket bunny
She's adorable! I've been dying to have a doxie of my own
Haven't had a Mr. whippeys in forever! Really need one now
You're very welcome! c:
Fucking love it! Love your style
Them nictating membranes though
Quiet( the girl in the comic) is a character from Metal Gear game series!
They're so cute! Are they Chesapeake Bay retrievers?
I agree! Can't wait for more if you have them!
I'm in the same boat OP. Really happy that you found some inspiration again!
And we all know how that ended
Loved that woman and the show!
So long as it helps with the stress its ok. Its not bad. Youre not hurting anyone.