6095 pts · February 17, 2015
I LIKE TURTLES.
Also, in Oslo at least, the waiting time for specialists can be up to 3 to 6 months, although often quicker if your case is critical. I know personally it's 3+ months for gyno, 2-3 months for ENT, 3 months for derm and 5(!!) months for pediatric cardiology. So GP is the first resource and often much quicker.
Here in Norway, removing/taking a biopsy of a suspicious mole is a GP responsibility (except in the case of MANY biopsies, if the mole is very large or if it's somewhere like your face). I've had it done multiple times. Samples are sent straight to the hospital and the answer comes back in 1-4 weeks depending on how gnarly the mole looks. Only after diagnosis (or in special cases; see above) is there a referral to a dermatologist. :)
Fastlegen din kan raskt fjerne mistenkelige føflekker og sende dem inn. Det er veldig fort gjort! Jeg hadde mange som ikke så bra ut, og mamma og bestemor hadde hudkreft... jeg var dritt redd. MEN prøvesvaret var godartet/ikke farlig... for en lettelse. Bare ring fastlegen din!
Talked with some RCMP down Ferryland way and was told that if you somehow manage to survive and the moose dies, you can take the meat. So that's nice at least.
Unpopular opinion, but those artefacts should have stayed on the wreck. Humans had no business mucking about with a grave site nearly 4km under the ocean. So many of those pieces have entered into the hands of shady rich folks with private collections, too. The wreck took what she was owed in the end.
Nah. I have the right to wear comfortable clothes. I'm a big girl and I'm pregnant. I'll wear whatever the hell I want.
Thanks. Thought I had my anxiety under control but seeing those lines flipped a switch. Plus the guilt of feeling this way! It's so much.
My cat knows "sit", "up" (up on hind legs), "downstairs" (she stays downstairs when contractors are in & out of the house), and "hungry".
If they are neither serving nor protecting, why the hell do we give them so much money and power?
The ponytail is so that God can pull them to heaven when they die, or so I was always told growing up.
It's a shame fondant tastes like sweetened play-doh.
Fathers in Norway are entitled to 15 weeks of their *own* leave on top of the year at 80% that mothers are entitled to...
If you haven't read Anna Tsing's book on matsutake mushrooms ("The Mushroom at the End of the World"), I highly recommend it!
More like "hei hei"!
But did you drink the juice?
PETA actively tries to prevent the indigenous populations of Canada from performing their traditional hunting practices. Fuck 'em.
I had a 2011 Outback that tore its transmission apart at 135k. lol.
Not surprising, that city is a shithole full of drunk students & drugged out racists. So many breakins/holdups and piss all over everything.
You can't spot-treat fat deposits. It doesn't work. What matters is she's healthier, not how she looks. Also, probably loose skin there too.
We honestly pity you and wish better for you. But maybe you should go get your feelings checked out at the doctor for free ... oh wait.
I lived in Petty Harbour but worked in Ferryland during summer, drove down that stretch every morning. Always broke my heart to see them.
*laughs in Trans-Canada Highway*
It's the stretch of road between Bay Bulls and Witless Bay. Sad but common to see dead pufflings on the road. :(
(2/2) Now I live in Norway. No Amazon here since they would have to pay taxes and living wages to employees, which says a lot about Amazon.
I'm glad that when I moved to the middle of nowhere it was on an island were Amazon takes 5-7 days to deliver to. Broke the habit. (1/2)
Oslo, for the most part, sucks. I miss the scenery I had living on the east coast of Canada. The things we do for love...
Also, in Oslo at least, the waiting time for specialists can be up to 3 to 6 months, although often quicker if your case is critical. I know personally it's 3+ months for gyno, 2-3 months for ENT, 3 months for derm and 5(!!) months for pediatric cardiology. So GP is the first resource and often much quicker.
Here in Norway, removing/taking a biopsy of a suspicious mole is a GP responsibility (except in the case of MANY biopsies, if the mole is very large or if it's somewhere like your face). I've had it done multiple times. Samples are sent straight to the hospital and the answer comes back in 1-4 weeks depending on how gnarly the mole looks. Only after diagnosis (or in special cases; see above) is there a referral to a dermatologist. :)
Fastlegen din kan raskt fjerne mistenkelige føflekker og sende dem inn. Det er veldig fort gjort! Jeg hadde mange som ikke så bra ut, og mamma og bestemor hadde hudkreft... jeg var dritt redd. MEN prøvesvaret var godartet/ikke farlig... for en lettelse. Bare ring fastlegen din!
Talked with some RCMP down Ferryland way and was told that if you somehow manage to survive and the moose dies, you can take the meat. So that's nice at least.
Unpopular opinion, but those artefacts should have stayed on the wreck. Humans had no business mucking about with a grave site nearly 4km under the ocean. So many of those pieces have entered into the hands of shady rich folks with private collections, too. The wreck took what she was owed in the end.
Nah. I have the right to wear comfortable clothes. I'm a big girl and I'm pregnant. I'll wear whatever the hell I want.
Thanks. Thought I had my anxiety under control but seeing those lines flipped a switch. Plus the guilt of feeling this way! It's so much.
My cat knows "sit", "up" (up on hind legs), "downstairs" (she stays downstairs when contractors are in & out of the house), and "hungry".
If they are neither serving nor protecting, why the hell do we give them so much money and power?
The ponytail is so that God can pull them to heaven when they die, or so I was always told growing up.
It's a shame fondant tastes like sweetened play-doh.
Fathers in Norway are entitled to 15 weeks of their *own* leave on top of the year at 80% that mothers are entitled to...
If you haven't read Anna Tsing's book on matsutake mushrooms ("The Mushroom at the End of the World"), I highly recommend it!
More like "hei hei"!
But did you drink the juice?
PETA actively tries to prevent the indigenous populations of Canada from performing their traditional hunting practices. Fuck 'em.
I had a 2011 Outback that tore its transmission apart at 135k. lol.
Not surprising, that city is a shithole full of drunk students & drugged out racists. So many breakins/holdups and piss all over everything.
You can't spot-treat fat deposits. It doesn't work. What matters is she's healthier, not how she looks. Also, probably loose skin there too.
We honestly pity you and wish better for you. But maybe you should go get your feelings checked out at the doctor for free ... oh wait.
I lived in Petty Harbour but worked in Ferryland during summer, drove down that stretch every morning. Always broke my heart to see them.
*laughs in Trans-Canada Highway*
It's the stretch of road between Bay Bulls and Witless Bay. Sad but common to see dead pufflings on the road. :(
(2/2) Now I live in Norway. No Amazon here since they would have to pay taxes and living wages to employees, which says a lot about Amazon.
I'm glad that when I moved to the middle of nowhere it was on an island were Amazon takes 5-7 days to deliver to. Broke the habit. (1/2)
Oslo, for the most part, sucks. I miss the scenery I had living on the east coast of Canada. The things we do for love...