24757 pts ยท January 18, 2014
45 years old, happily married for 19. Live in Philly 'burbs. Work in technology. 3 kids, 3 cats.
That ketchup-and-mustard theme is... something.
"Hey, Mom - could I, like, get a ride to the mall?"
As a Dad, can confirm this is accurate.
Life comes at you fast.
Serving size: 1 light bulb
You haz teh skillz
I always upvote Game of Throes.
No theremin?
That is an extremely well documented build.
10/10 would trick-or-treat
Ass rock?
Excellent work!
Whoa.
Rawk.
Only $39.99? I can't afford *not* to buy that cat!
10/10 would hang out with you and your friend Katie
7-string, YEAH! CHUNK-CHUNK-CHUNK-CHUNK-CHUNK-CHUNK-CHUNK!
10/10 would take that kitten home with me
Good spot for shooting your local access TV show on location. Hezabiah of the Dusk and Countess Cobwella would approve.
...and her kitten's teddy bear
I'm so glad I'm not in school anymore.
Greetings from Chernobyl!
I never knew that MtG cosplay was a thing. Awesome job!
Honey Teddy's not racist, he just "thinks that people should associate with their own kind".
Excellent use of white space.
8.5/10 would accept an invitation to your house for grilled cheese.
I think you mean "It gets more awesome the longer you look"
Word.
Lexus owner.
It's clearly from the country of Icent.
That ketchup-and-mustard theme is... something.
"Hey, Mom - could I, like, get a ride to the mall?"
As a Dad, can confirm this is accurate.
Life comes at you fast.
Serving size: 1 light bulb
You haz teh skillz
I always upvote Game of Throes.
No theremin?
That is an extremely well documented build.
10/10 would trick-or-treat
Ass rock?
Excellent work!
Whoa.
Rawk.
Only $39.99? I can't afford *not* to buy that cat!
10/10 would hang out with you and your friend Katie
7-string, YEAH! CHUNK-CHUNK-CHUNK-CHUNK-CHUNK-CHUNK-CHUNK!
10/10 would take that kitten home with me
Good spot for shooting your local access TV show on location. Hezabiah of the Dusk and Countess Cobwella would approve.
...and her kitten's teddy bear
I'm so glad I'm not in school anymore.
Greetings from Chernobyl!
I never knew that MtG cosplay was a thing. Awesome job!
Honey Teddy's not racist, he just "thinks that people should associate with their own kind".
Excellent use of white space.
8.5/10 would accept an invitation to your house for grilled cheese.
I think you mean "It gets more awesome the longer you look"
Word.
Lexus owner.
It's clearly from the country of Icent.