285 pts ยท February 23, 2016
I would upvote, but you're at 404 points. I can't bring myself to do it...
+1 Just because 9gag gets rekt...
How is this downvoted? This is the whole reason people don't know who to vote for... Hillary is crazy, and Trump is a roll of the dice.
I don't have any posts...
Spanish Inquisition!
They look fine, it's Leo and Don who look funny...
East Phoenix
You have summoned Satan
"I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come."
What game is it?
In more ways than one... Something something life can be unfair. lol
Pizza Hut. I know half of the drivers by now...
Dude's 53! how does he look so young?
I have the pizza hut app on my phone. I spend waaay too much money on that stuff.
Must have low sneak. Can't even move without being 'spotted'
just bottoms lol
This is gold...
I learned more history from this game than I did in 12+ years of education...
its programming dude. Required class in highschool now.
Kanye find him... Hint check the West Side...
It is more a form of idealogy. Originally Greece vs. Asia. Now it is pretty much everything that ever had to do with England... US is tops
First time I see this and there are no pixels... PAWFUL shame.
http://images5.fanpop.com/image/photos/31400000/Jensen-glasses-jensen-ackles-31477917-500-276.gif
This is the best one of the D&D posts IMO.
TF2 with Waifus...
Username checks out...
Is this for Orlando?
http://www.quote-coyote.com/album/small/Yogi-Berra-future-quotes.jpg
I would upvote, but you're at 404 points. I can't bring myself to do it...
+1 Just because 9gag gets rekt...
How is this downvoted? This is the whole reason people don't know who to vote for... Hillary is crazy, and Trump is a roll of the dice.
I don't have any posts...
Spanish Inquisition!
They look fine, it's Leo and Don who look funny...
East Phoenix
You have summoned Satan
"I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come."
What game is it?
In more ways than one... Something something life can be unfair. lol
Pizza Hut. I know half of the drivers by now...
Dude's 53! how does he look so young?
I have the pizza hut app on my phone. I spend waaay too much money on that stuff.
Must have low sneak. Can't even move without being 'spotted'
just bottoms lol
This is gold...
I learned more history from this game than I did in 12+ years of education...
its programming dude. Required class in highschool now.
Kanye find him... Hint check the West Side...
It is more a form of idealogy. Originally Greece vs. Asia. Now it is pretty much everything that ever had to do with England... US is tops
First time I see this and there are no pixels... PAWFUL shame.
http://images5.fanpop.com/image/photos/31400000/Jensen-glasses-jensen-ackles-31477917-500-276.gif
This is the best one of the D&D posts IMO.
TF2 with Waifus...
Username checks out...
+1 Just because 9gag gets rekt...
Is this for Orlando?
http://www.quote-coyote.com/album/small/Yogi-Berra-future-quotes.jpg