13779 pts ยท September 11, 2012
I be bullshittin.
#3 it's big. It's heavy. It's wood. It's log, log, it's better than bad it's good.
#20 mans really fell back for an applause break. Then added follow up. We sure he's not a converted Jewish comedian?
#5 what in the super fuck is my mantr going forward
The homie check was right on time.
It's cool I'm bkack.
If you were talking while you were eating then where did the...?
Cold part is without Napster there is no Spotify or Prime.
Fuck you Tony!
#1 made in China
Well said
Ice Soup!
Got opless?
As Anouk would say "Good God!"
Good one Johnny....let me talk to you outside.
That took too long
Also sitting in your own apartment..
I thought gifs didn't have sound
And didn't drop the clothes basket. +100 for Mom
I hear it, I just don't see it
Nah, just a generic tee
Your mom.
I've seen your work, you don't seem hygienic
Having a bear that comfortable with hanging out is a bit much.
This gif just solidifies the fact that you are not getting away
I've never heard that one but it is perfect
These are the best things I've seen in a long time
Ok, Great
Couldn't hit the upvote fast enough
Excuse me sir do you have a moment to thank about our lor...Oh Jesus!!!
Thanks bro, let me try out the new set up real quick
#3 it's big. It's heavy. It's wood. It's log, log, it's better than bad it's good.
#20 mans really fell back for an applause break. Then added follow up. We sure he's not a converted Jewish comedian?
#5 what in the super fuck is my mantr going forward
The homie check was right on time.
It's cool I'm bkack.
If you were talking while you were eating then where did the...?
Cold part is without Napster there is no Spotify or Prime.
Fuck you Tony!
#1 made in China
Well said
Ice Soup!
Got opless?
As Anouk would say "Good God!"
Good one Johnny....let me talk to you outside.
That took too long
Also sitting in your own apartment..
I thought gifs didn't have sound
And didn't drop the clothes basket. +100 for Mom
I hear it, I just don't see it
Nah, just a generic tee
Your mom.
I've seen your work, you don't seem hygienic
Having a bear that comfortable with hanging out is a bit much.
This gif just solidifies the fact that you are not getting away
I've never heard that one but it is perfect
These are the best things I've seen in a long time
Ok, Great
Couldn't hit the upvote fast enough
Excuse me sir do you have a moment to thank about our lor...Oh Jesus!!!
Thanks bro, let me try out the new set up real quick