1618 pts ยท January 3, 2013
wut?
So real title should say ceo of hospital, sports complex, and concert venue....damn those click baits
...what fish?
I see simcity 2017 is coming along quite nicely
"...Engage" - Driver from the future
So, uh...how much to make another copy?
Frnd4lif
Fyi: each clicker thing cost about $200 US
Well...crap. Why didn't I think of that.
Oh snap, thats a huge garage!...with a huge ladder...planning on helping Jack slay some giants?
This makes me wonder what Anne Kendrick would look like playing a Tinkerbell role...
Sing with me! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x88Z5txBc7w
My girlfriend does the same thing when shes read while under a blanket on the floor, I call it caterpillar mode. Is that a girl thing?
Dude, hold my beer...I'll see you on the other side.
Tards response -
This needs a gif slowmo button
Supply meets demand...
I wonder if I can do this at my work place....
Dude, you skipping out on leg day?!
Just think about how stupid the average person is - George Carlin
He missed the lady and the stroller.
The architect must have really liked The Hunger Games.
Sorry, we'll get everything fixed up as soon as she leaves...and her friends too. http://imgur.com/eoJzypy
I <3 this.
Boots Reaction When Splashing!
Movie idea! This should be made into a movie with Will Smith, Seth Rogen, and Cats...lots of cats. Someone go write a script involving them.
Goofiest Harlem Shake I've seen on the interweb, I'll upvote it.
Soon...
There should be one that say "Stares at girls boobs in class...while sitting next to them"
Eh, OAG or boobies...I like both, so no disappointment here. +1 anyways!
I imagine the mom is on the left with the serious face, while the dad on the right just saw a squirrel.
So real title should say ceo of hospital, sports complex, and concert venue....damn those click baits
...what fish?
I see simcity 2017 is coming along quite nicely
"...Engage" - Driver from the future
So, uh...how much to make another copy?
Frnd4lif
Fyi: each clicker thing cost about $200 US
Well...crap. Why didn't I think of that.
Oh snap, thats a huge garage!...with a huge ladder...planning on helping Jack slay some giants?
This makes me wonder what Anne Kendrick would look like playing a Tinkerbell role...
Sing with me! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x88Z5txBc7w
My girlfriend does the same thing when shes read while under a blanket on the floor, I call it caterpillar mode. Is that a girl thing?
Dude, hold my beer...I'll see you on the other side.
Tards response -
This needs a gif slowmo button
Supply meets demand...
I wonder if I can do this at my work place....
Dude, you skipping out on leg day?!
Just think about how stupid the average person is - George Carlin
He missed the lady and the stroller.
The architect must have really liked The Hunger Games.
Sorry, we'll get everything fixed up as soon as she leaves...and her friends too. http://imgur.com/eoJzypy
I <3 this.
Boots Reaction When Splashing!
Movie idea! This should be made into a movie with Will Smith, Seth Rogen, and Cats...lots of cats. Someone go write a script involving them.
Goofiest Harlem Shake I've seen on the interweb, I'll upvote it.
Soon...
There should be one that say "Stares at girls boobs in class...while sitting next to them"
Eh, OAG or boobies...I like both, so no disappointment here. +1 anyways!
I imagine the mom is on the left with the serious face, while the dad on the right just saw a squirrel.