136 pts ยท August 31, 2013
That was so lovely. I'm so glad you were part of each other's lives. He had a wonderful time. And that pawprint in the sky was incredible!
Whether you're there or not, he knows you love him. He really does.
I'd guess that it's something weird and sad with her, nothing to do with you. Otherwise yes, she'd have explained. It still hurts. So much.
Lucky you! I would LOVE to know him. I love it when people love what they love. That's what life is for.
Of course you're devastated; it's human nature to want explanations. Plus you miss her. I'm so sorry. *hug that doesn't really help*
I didn't know that! THANK YOU SO MUCH!
Yay! Thanks so much!
Thanks for the tip! So just to clarify: you press and cube it, then freeze? Or freeze, thaw, and business as usual?
She would want you to be okay---to miss her, but to be okay after she looked out for you for 14 years. <3
I think so, too. He was jealous because he loved you so much; that means he wouldn't want you to be unhappy now.
You made the choice that was right for you at the time. I'm positive your dog would understand.
What do you think Lucky would want you to do? I think that, as a good boy, he would want you to go for it. :)
I'm so sorry. The fear is 100% logical, but you're depriving yourself of a lot of joy and a dog of a lot of love.
Thank you very much! I bet it could be made with Trader Joe's soy chorizo to make it vegetarian, too. Gracias!
What a sweet pup. I don't think dogs are meant to be replaceable; each one is so special. I'm so, so sorry.
You did make a difference. What you did was so selfless and beautiful... you suffered so they could know love.
You are amazing enough to deserve someone good. Kindness is not hard to do and he didn't bother to try. Go and be happy.
I really believe that she knew that you made the best choice for her, out of love. Dogs understand about love.
"My fate was always safest in your hands" http://www.dogstop.com/heart/dogplea.htm This is infinitely harder for you than for him.
I'm so very sorry. Although you realized death was near, he didn't; all he knew was that you were a comfort to him.
Please remember... that was a dream. What if in real life he was thinking "I am so loved. What a great life I had."
I'm truly sorry for what you're going through--waiting is excruciating. Wishing you as much luck as you have love.
She's absolutely adorable! Yay yay yay for the good news!!!!
Almost all of these sound really useful--thank you very much for putting this together!
How absolutely horrendous--I am heartsick for you. But so so so glad you are alive.
I'm happy for you! I'd be the same way (if I didn't already know exactly where my first teddy bear was--on my bed).
He loved you so much, and had a wonderful time.
Not much else to say but I mean it... I am so sorry.
My condolences... it is so hard even though it's the kindest and most loving, compassionate, selfless thing to do.
That was so lovely. I'm so glad you were part of each other's lives. He had a wonderful time. And that pawprint in the sky was incredible!
Whether you're there or not, he knows you love him. He really does.
I'd guess that it's something weird and sad with her, nothing to do with you. Otherwise yes, she'd have explained. It still hurts. So much.
Lucky you! I would LOVE to know him. I love it when people love what they love. That's what life is for.
Of course you're devastated; it's human nature to want explanations. Plus you miss her. I'm so sorry. *hug that doesn't really help*
I didn't know that! THANK YOU SO MUCH!
Yay! Thanks so much!
Thanks for the tip! So just to clarify: you press and cube it, then freeze? Or freeze, thaw, and business as usual?
She would want you to be okay---to miss her, but to be okay after she looked out for you for 14 years. <3
I think so, too. He was jealous because he loved you so much; that means he wouldn't want you to be unhappy now.
You made the choice that was right for you at the time. I'm positive your dog would understand.
What do you think Lucky would want you to do? I think that, as a good boy, he would want you to go for it. :)
I'm so sorry. The fear is 100% logical, but you're depriving yourself of a lot of joy and a dog of a lot of love.
Thank you very much! I bet it could be made with Trader Joe's soy chorizo to make it vegetarian, too. Gracias!
What a sweet pup. I don't think dogs are meant to be replaceable; each one is so special. I'm so, so sorry.
You did make a difference. What you did was so selfless and beautiful... you suffered so they could know love.
You are amazing enough to deserve someone good. Kindness is not hard to do and he didn't bother to try. Go and be happy.
I really believe that she knew that you made the best choice for her, out of love. Dogs understand about love.
"My fate was always safest in your hands" http://www.dogstop.com/heart/dogplea.htm This is infinitely harder for you than for him.
I'm so very sorry. Although you realized death was near, he didn't; all he knew was that you were a comfort to him.
Please remember... that was a dream. What if in real life he was thinking "I am so loved. What a great life I had."
I'm truly sorry for what you're going through--waiting is excruciating. Wishing you as much luck as you have love.
She's absolutely adorable! Yay yay yay for the good news!!!!
Almost all of these sound really useful--thank you very much for putting this together!
How absolutely horrendous--I am heartsick for you. But so so so glad you are alive.
I'm happy for you! I'd be the same way (if I didn't already know exactly where my first teddy bear was--on my bed).
He loved you so much, and had a wonderful time.
Not much else to say but I mean it... I am so sorry.
My condolences... it is so hard even though it's the kindest and most loving, compassionate, selfless thing to do.