513 pts ยท June 12, 2015
It did...
.
v
Well what's in it?
I'm always down for an ipa!
Why not both?
The cake is a lie
Lol, got a solid chuckle from that
He gets wet food as a treat and is high as a kite on the pain meds! I don't think he even knows yet.
Smokin the reefer
I'm listening. Please continue
We have so many headbands too! We only put em on her for pictures.
Where's this at?
It did...
.
Well what's in it?
I'm always down for an ipa!
Why not both?
The cake is a lie
.
Lol, got a solid chuckle from that
He gets wet food as a treat and is high as a kite on the pain meds! I don't think he even knows yet.
Smokin the reefer
I'm listening. Please continue
We have so many headbands too! We only put em on her for pictures.
Where's this at?