1991 pts · March 26, 2014
Half Icelandic, half Norwegian Viking
I thought "science"-teacher... %-)
Phønny…
Sorry, no. Not that familiar with New Zeeland. Greetings from Norway. 😎
Nortern Island, New Zeeland?
And 2 girls…
Heia Tønsberg!!
Same in Norway.
Ditto
Who!?!
12 points from the norwegian jury!!
Bose-Einstei condensate pirates???
And the downside is?
I work with comissioning the tranformerstation in similar windpsrks.
Heia Norge!!!
Hello FSB!!! Suck an egg...
Get a Maine Coon.
In Sweeden, quite good... 5/7...
5/7
Whataboutism....
5.3 million...
5/7....
Bundle of sticks? ...:-)))
Blinkerfluid?
Thanx, but no thanx... I’m staying home for at least 3-7 years...
No thanx, I’m staying here with our sosialized healthcare and strict guncontrol. I just want to be a living viking, not a dead murican..
It could be Vantablack...
Yeah, he is big, but not that big.
It’s not a f’ing off switch...
E=mc2
I thought "science"-teacher... %-)
Phønny…
Sorry, no. Not that familiar with New Zeeland. Greetings from Norway. 😎
Nortern Island, New Zeeland?
And 2 girls…
Heia Tønsberg!!
Same in Norway.
Ditto
Who!?!
12 points from the norwegian jury!!
Bose-Einstei condensate pirates???
And the downside is?
I work with comissioning the tranformerstation in similar windpsrks.
Heia Norge!!!
Hello FSB!!! Suck an egg...
Get a Maine Coon.
In Sweeden, quite good... 5/7...
5/7
Whataboutism....
5.3 million...
5/7....
5/7....
Bundle of sticks? ...:-)))
Blinkerfluid?
Thanx, but no thanx... I’m staying home for at least 3-7 years...
No thanx, I’m staying here with our sosialized healthcare and strict guncontrol. I just want to be a living viking, not a dead murican..
It could be Vantablack...
Yeah, he is big, but not that big.
It’s not a f’ing off switch...
E=mc2