61 pts ยท December 13, 2014
Ok who is next? Don't worry it's safe!
I would like to see how soap affects those bacterias. Does it really works?
It was just playing
What's its weight?
It's a big hydroelectric reservoir, not a sea. Fresh river water
https://goo.gl/maps/x3AKw4gJ2Lz3fgi18
He is just a very desirable president. Basically everyone in the world would like to Putin be a president in their country
The proper way of doing that is dropping in eyes corner AFAIK.
for 128% sure
People probably grow tobacco in backyards
He was focused on saggy tits days
Indian kids playing with shit
There is the letter her sex trainer A. Lesley has written to the US State Dep. as they got cought by thai police
Hahaha this is bullshit. 1. she is not a model, she is a prostitute
It's also a browser based on the same engine as Chrome
I hate him, he stoles drugon's soules that I need! How to kill him?
Yeah. Most of russians can only see junk and shit instead of this
Are you a doctor?
How not to do flip turns
Mom caught kitti smoking?
Where is the cat tax? I insist! Where are we going to?
Stop posting winter!
Happy living whith the sparp hook inside
Do you still feel any addiction now?
Or wooden screw = wouldn't screw?
What? I didn't get. Can anybody explain me?
Yep, I'm also looking into changing it to shorter. Just have some difficults with choosing a new one with proper stem angle
Ok who is next? Don't worry it's safe!
I would like to see how soap affects those bacterias. Does it really works?
It was just playing
What's its weight?
It's a big hydroelectric reservoir, not a sea. Fresh river water
https://goo.gl/maps/x3AKw4gJ2Lz3fgi18
He is just a very desirable president. Basically everyone in the world would like to Putin be a president in their country
The proper way of doing that is dropping in eyes corner AFAIK.
for 128% sure
People probably grow tobacco in backyards
He was focused on saggy tits days
Indian kids playing with shit
There is the letter her sex trainer A. Lesley has written to the US State Dep. as they got cought by thai police
Hahaha this is bullshit. 1. she is not a model, she is a prostitute
It's also a browser based on the same engine as Chrome
I hate him, he stoles drugon's soules that I need! How to kill him?
Yeah. Most of russians can only see junk and shit instead of this
Are you a doctor?
How not to do flip turns
Mom caught kitti smoking?
Where is the cat tax? I insist! Where are we going to?
Stop posting winter!
Happy living whith the sparp hook inside
Do you still feel any addiction now?
Or wooden screw = wouldn't screw?
What? I didn't get. Can anybody explain me?
Yep, I'm also looking into changing it to shorter. Just have some difficults with choosing a new one with proper stem angle