909 pts · January 8, 2014
Hi ^.^ I'm a fox that likes to play magic cards and is lonely. Feel free to message me! I work in tech support so I'm online a lot =^.^=
Stop her from calling the cops.
I stopped a dude from attacking a chick on a train once. He was drunk and all I could think was don’t be the bystander. He was trying to
Then go get healthcare, no one’s stopping you.
Cry more instead of bettering yourself.
Other people in the thread are even saying the same basic thing. It big time blows and the patent system here is absolutely fucking us.
Produce them.
And then since other countries don’t have to respect our patent laws, other countries get the drug cheaper because other companies can
Books 15 years old and I’ll grant that, but everything that has been researched in the US gets it’s profits made in the US
Pharma countries to make their money back, allowing the patents to expire so generic drugs can come on the market and lower prices.
The book freakanonics paints the picture really well, but basically us paying more while drugs have patents in the US is what allows the
Remember: we can all be stoked that some loonies got put away and not have to make this divisive. Fuck weird militia groups.
The only public info I’ve been able to find about these guys is that one vehemently dislikes him and thinks he’s an authoritarian.
Technically it’s kind it’s kind of fair to say that Walmart is where guns come from...
Wait till everyone else realizes it’s so cheap for them because the US is paying for it.
https://streamable.com/z9zkhl the domestic terrorist disagrees with you
Seems pretty obvious that it’s not antifa or a right wing group. Some anarchists tried to fuck things up and the fbi stopped em. Gg nerds.
https://streamable.com/z9zkhl at least one sure doesn’t think Trump is fine.
How is that an evil take when it’s literally been the basis of our government for 246 years
Instead of additional wages to you.
Also that’s not necessarily true about insurance being too expensive without employer funding. Your employer is paying a part of your med
Houses are much more expensive than most medical expenses and don’t cover events before the policy was created.
It’s the same for literally every sort of other insurance. I get your points, but you’re thinking of a program or a benefit, not insurance.
I mean in fairness, you don’t insure your car after the accident.
https://www.whitehouse.gov/presidential-actions/executive-order-america-first-healthcare-plan/ heading C
He has a great track record of fucking minorities too.
Donald Trump has publicly stated that his plan would protect pre-existing conditions.
I see this alot, what is one position Bernie has that is right of center. Genuinly curious.
Having a cannon was permissible. Mind if I put one on my truck?
Where does it say armed? Isn’t this like when I was in the linkin park army and put stickers on light poles?
Stop her from calling the cops.
I stopped a dude from attacking a chick on a train once. He was drunk and all I could think was don’t be the bystander. He was trying to
Then go get healthcare, no one’s stopping you.
Cry more instead of bettering yourself.
Other people in the thread are even saying the same basic thing. It big time blows and the patent system here is absolutely fucking us.
Produce them.
And then since other countries don’t have to respect our patent laws, other countries get the drug cheaper because other companies can
Books 15 years old and I’ll grant that, but everything that has been researched in the US gets it’s profits made in the US
Pharma countries to make their money back, allowing the patents to expire so generic drugs can come on the market and lower prices.
The book freakanonics paints the picture really well, but basically us paying more while drugs have patents in the US is what allows the
Remember: we can all be stoked that some loonies got put away and not have to make this divisive. Fuck weird militia groups.
The only public info I’ve been able to find about these guys is that one vehemently dislikes him and thinks he’s an authoritarian.
Technically it’s kind it’s kind of fair to say that Walmart is where guns come from...
Wait till everyone else realizes it’s so cheap for them because the US is paying for it.
https://streamable.com/z9zkhl the domestic terrorist disagrees with you
Seems pretty obvious that it’s not antifa or a right wing group. Some anarchists tried to fuck things up and the fbi stopped em. Gg nerds.
https://streamable.com/z9zkhl at least one sure doesn’t think Trump is fine.
How is that an evil take when it’s literally been the basis of our government for 246 years
Instead of additional wages to you.
Also that’s not necessarily true about insurance being too expensive without employer funding. Your employer is paying a part of your med
Houses are much more expensive than most medical expenses and don’t cover events before the policy was created.
It’s the same for literally every sort of other insurance. I get your points, but you’re thinking of a program or a benefit, not insurance.
I mean in fairness, you don’t insure your car after the accident.
https://www.whitehouse.gov/presidential-actions/executive-order-america-first-healthcare-plan/ heading C
He has a great track record of fucking minorities too.
Donald Trump has publicly stated that his plan would protect pre-existing conditions.
I see this alot, what is one position Bernie has that is right of center. Genuinly curious.
Having a cannon was permissible. Mind if I put one on my truck?
Where does it say armed? Isn’t this like when I was in the linkin park army and put stickers on light poles?