1197 pts ยท July 19, 2017
Im so jealous of the Totoro onesie!!!!!! I just bought a giant stuffed Totoro!! You are lucky!
Oooh Im from Milwaukeeeee
Krillin
Good luck! Try LinkedIn, Facebook, Google, etc. All that jazz works. Even instagram.
Joker: "Simple. We kill the Brockman."
**Nissan R32. Fixed your mistake.
How it feels when I'm putting clothes back on when drunk.....
bad.ass.
with some rope and duct tape, anything is possible
at least 12
There is one in Bolivia! Hola!!
White 300zed way back....yummm
Sexy 180sx taillights!
Very nice work. Poly bushings, looks like. Rebuild diff or aftermarket?
Yess!!! Datsun! So beautiful.
Maybe Death itself wishes for their day to RIP, so it decorates it hopeful future spot once a year. ...awesome drawing!!
I FOUND YOU GUYS! :D ..wait, who calls taco salsa, brotein?!
I can't stop laughing at this! Made my Monday morning! :D https://media.giphy.com/media/kt6wZtSVOssik/giphy.gif
Aliens trying to communicate
I do know it! You have a point.
-.- I live in WI
This applies to both men and women.
First thing that came to mind from the first picture was "mommy long legs"
My name's Omar too!
Roval?? Whats that be?
What they need are more road courses! ugh, then they can compete against some Aussie V8 Supercars in future to combine both hemispheres!
Yea they keep them wrapped up and warm.
Agreed. Although Pikes Peak seems to be one that takes several minutes.
Not this time! On the next left turn there might be B)
You just hit my G-mclaren spot with this *drooool*
Im so jealous of the Totoro onesie!!!!!! I just bought a giant stuffed Totoro!! You are lucky!
Oooh Im from Milwaukeeeee
Krillin
Good luck! Try LinkedIn, Facebook, Google, etc. All that jazz works. Even instagram.
Joker: "Simple. We kill the Brockman."
**Nissan R32. Fixed your mistake.
How it feels when I'm putting clothes back on when drunk.....
bad.ass.
with some rope and duct tape, anything is possible
at least 12
There is one in Bolivia! Hola!!
White 300zed way back....yummm
Sexy 180sx taillights!
Very nice work. Poly bushings, looks like. Rebuild diff or aftermarket?
Yess!!! Datsun! So beautiful.
Maybe Death itself wishes for their day to RIP, so it decorates it hopeful future spot once a year. ...awesome drawing!!
I FOUND YOU GUYS! :D ..wait, who calls taco salsa, brotein?!
I can't stop laughing at this! Made my Monday morning! :D https://media.giphy.com/media/kt6wZtSVOssik/giphy.gif
Aliens trying to communicate
I do know it! You have a point.
-.- I live in WI
This applies to both men and women.
First thing that came to mind from the first picture was "mommy long legs"
My name's Omar too!
Roval?? Whats that be?
What they need are more road courses! ugh, then they can compete against some Aussie V8 Supercars in future to combine both hemispheres!
Yea they keep them wrapped up and warm.
Agreed. Although Pikes Peak seems to be one that takes several minutes.
Not this time! On the next left turn there might be B)
You just hit my G-mclaren spot with this *drooool*