731 pts ยท August 9, 2017
haha fair! I'm new to imgur, and this is sort of an album to keep myself motivated!
hahaha, well I can feel a big difference, and I had to replace my wardrobe, so I guess that speaks for itself :)
not the best no, but I uploaded this for myself, did not expect this many views ha!
It's a photo saved on my laptop that I took a photo of from my phone haha
I'm not a bot, there's not much of a story, left high school, got fat, started eating better, lost a bit of weight and continuing to lose it
haha fair! I'm new to imgur, and this is sort of an album to keep myself motivated!
hahaha, well I can feel a big difference, and I had to replace my wardrobe, so I guess that speaks for itself :)
not the best no, but I uploaded this for myself, did not expect this many views ha!
It's a photo saved on my laptop that I took a photo of from my phone haha
I'm not a bot, there's not much of a story, left high school, got fat, started eating better, lost a bit of weight and continuing to lose it