-42 pts ยท July 19, 2017
Bat Signaling
"Potato+Paste"
I didn't know! There's a cascade neural damage, goes up the arm?
Can confirm my reflexes are on par with the example
I was just in the mood to make a crude, slightly inaccurate pun. No harm meant.
He lifts a leg, so he was barefoot
Fire Sasquatch for negligence
Gee, could that be painter's tape
Eh, buy a good at pawn consignment
Charades are such piping good fun. Drums?
It's a chain of restaurants, guess they chose not to do "King-sized"
Pound sign aquarium
You came all this way with that.
When do you think you'd be ready for work, after a night in emergency shelter? Stunned at high
March 1989: Tim Berners-Lee invented the World Wide Web
Palladium Cat Sculpture. Expensive ore whatnot
Would the car have self-driving top speed limits that respond to location? No more moving tickets, but I like some driving. Not glancing
Bat Signaling
"Potato+Paste"
I didn't know! There's a cascade neural damage, goes up the arm?
Can confirm my reflexes are on par with the example
I was just in the mood to make a crude, slightly inaccurate pun. No harm meant.
He lifts a leg, so he was barefoot
Fire Sasquatch for negligence
Gee, could that be painter's tape
Eh, buy a good at pawn consignment
Charades are such piping good fun. Drums?
It's a chain of restaurants, guess they chose not to do "King-sized"
Pound sign aquarium
You came all this way with that.
When do you think you'd be ready for work, after a night in emergency shelter? Stunned at high
March 1989: Tim Berners-Lee invented the World Wide Web
Palladium Cat Sculpture. Expensive ore whatnot
Would the car have self-driving top speed limits that respond to location? No more moving tickets, but I like some driving. Not glancing