5156 pts · October 5, 2010
I like fun things and make gifs!
Bar: 18. Buy beer in store: 16. Buy spirits in store: 18. Drink at home with parents/at a party: No rules.
[Thunderfury, Blessed Blade of the Windseeker]
If this is the pinnacle of human evolution, I'm quite satisfied...
This piece of art made me sign in again, after months of inactivity. Enjoy your upvote you magnificient beast!
I laughed... then cried...
They're going the wrong way... Alas not bad. Also, some little boys look like that nowadays. They grow up to become vikings, like this one.
I was sad to read the second reply only to find out you weren't fucking around with her telling her to call 911.5
How badly? In DKK if you don't mind...
Your new self? Please rephrase.
I saw this at 10 am (local), the universe is coming for me...
I'm so sorry you lost your job for this.
I would do it on the towels, and then on the note, just to make sure he got the message that I want My Little Pony décor...
*Fappy Drive
My theory is that the nice girl who sold it to me broke up with her boyfriend and that she did not know this was in there.
The Future Is Now!
You know what really annoys me? People who make meme and forget word!
This seems to be working really well :D
Ugh I got this one a date the other day - did not know if to be happy or sad... So I burped instead.
*Load last image*: THE END! FUUUUUUUUUUU
In before this guy becomes the next "Golden Voice" person from the internets
Friend called, didn't ask me to fix internet, stayed overnight. 'nuff said?
U can't imagine the excitement once I turned single and raised my booty call/fix inet ratio to from 0/0 to 1/1000000 with a friend of mine
Friend punched some teeths out on a cop after feeling a hand on his shoulder during a barfight. Cop forgot to say he was a cop - no penalty.
Wauw...
Well it was that or a remote trigger (which I recommend bringing unless your third wheel is awesome).
I'LL JUST LEAVE CAPSLOCK ON, DON'T WANT PEOPLE THINKING MY LAPTOP DOESN'T HAVE A TOUCHPAD...
And source?
"Nice to meet you..." etc. etc. and then you find out you're walking the same place, to get on the same bus... Weird when it happens!
AMAGAD, I had a 25 m2 room with this as flooring when I was a kid, best playground ever!
True, but not entirely, the license place is fully visible, use that instead, I'm sure that will work.
Bar: 18. Buy beer in store: 16. Buy spirits in store: 18. Drink at home with parents/at a party: No rules.
[Thunderfury, Blessed Blade of the Windseeker]
If this is the pinnacle of human evolution, I'm quite satisfied...
This piece of art made me sign in again, after months of inactivity. Enjoy your upvote you magnificient beast!
I laughed... then cried...
They're going the wrong way... Alas not bad. Also, some little boys look like that nowadays. They grow up to become vikings, like this one.
I was sad to read the second reply only to find out you weren't fucking around with her telling her to call 911.5
How badly? In DKK if you don't mind...
Your new self? Please rephrase.
I saw this at 10 am (local), the universe is coming for me...
I'm so sorry you lost your job for this.
I would do it on the towels, and then on the note, just to make sure he got the message that I want My Little Pony décor...
*Fappy Drive
My theory is that the nice girl who sold it to me broke up with her boyfriend and that she did not know this was in there.
The Future Is Now!
You know what really annoys me? People who make meme and forget word!
This seems to be working really well :D
Ugh I got this one a date the other day - did not know if to be happy or sad... So I burped instead.
*Load last image*: THE END! FUUUUUUUUUUU
In before this guy becomes the next "Golden Voice" person from the internets
Friend called, didn't ask me to fix internet, stayed overnight. 'nuff said?
U can't imagine the excitement once I turned single and raised my booty call/fix inet ratio to from 0/0 to 1/1000000 with a friend of mine
Friend punched some teeths out on a cop after feeling a hand on his shoulder during a barfight. Cop forgot to say he was a cop - no penalty.
Wauw...
Well it was that or a remote trigger (which I recommend bringing unless your third wheel is awesome).
I'LL JUST LEAVE CAPSLOCK ON, DON'T WANT PEOPLE THINKING MY LAPTOP DOESN'T HAVE A TOUCHPAD...
And source?
"Nice to meet you..." etc. etc. and then you find out you're walking the same place, to get on the same bus... Weird when it happens!
AMAGAD, I had a 25 m2 room with this as flooring when I was a kid, best playground ever!
True, but not entirely, the license place is fully visible, use that instead, I'm sure that will work.